Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys

I'm building a new pc and would like to know that 1000watt thermaltake uk semi modular will b enough to run 

Asrock steel legend b450

Ryzen 5 3600

3 x 3.5" HDDs

2 x SSDs

RTX 2080ti

NZXT KRAKEN x72

Antec DF600Flux case

Or it will b over kill?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Total overkill. You can get by with 550W.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this will help you.

 

 

It helped me learn about what uses the most wattage.

 

Sorry I was wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Downkey said:

These PSU calculators are totally inaccurate and BS.

Sorry, just trying to help. I thought they did help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, emtee.skull said:

Sorry, just trying to help. I thought they did help.

It’s fine. Just don’t recommend it anymore 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zulu boy said:

Hi guys

I'm building a new pc and would like to know that 1000watt thermaltake uk semi modular will b enough to run 

Asrock steel legend b450

Ryzen 5 3600

3 x 3.5" HDDs

2 x SSDs

RTX 2080ti

NZXT KRAKEN x72

Antec DF600Flux case

Or it will b over kill?

 

You haven't said your budget. But personally I would switch out the 3600 for a 5600!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello this is a list y friends made for me 

 i am new to so idk it anything is wrong its a good gaming pc but it has no 1000 wat

7 hours ago, Zulu boy said:

Hi guys

I'm building a new pc and would like to know that 1000watt thermaltake uk semi modular will b enough to run 

Asrock steel legend b450

Ryzen 5 3600

3 x 3.5" HDDs

2 x SSDs

RTX 2080ti

NZXT KRAKEN x72

Antec DF600Flux case

Or it will b over kill?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, linuswatchtips said:

Hello this is a list y friends made for me 

 i am new to so idk it anything is wrong its a good gaming pc but it has no 1000 wat

 

His pc is from a completely different price range so this list Davemc made isnt really viable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Total overkill. You can get by with 550W.

Thanks a lot

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Piecku said:

You haven't said your budget. But personally I would switch out the 3600 for a 5600!

Sorry didn't mention it.

22000 rand (South Africa 🌍)

Getting PC parts are very difficult and very expensive here and after sale service is worse 😔

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, linuswatchtips said:

Hello this is a list y friends made for me 

 i am new to so idk it anything is wrong its a good gaming pc but it has no 1000 wat

 

In South Africa parts are very expensive and after sale service is not good at all. Budget PC anywhere in the world is our  high-end stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×