What Motherboard?

What budget mobo is recommended for an i5 11600k if I wont be doing any overclocking??? Preferably micro ATX

15 minutes ago, EddE171 said:

What budget mobo is recommended for an i5 11600k if I wont be doing any overclocking??? Preferably micro ATX

Define what a budget motherboard means to you exactly? Are we talking about an $80 board or a $180 one?

This TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS is a decent option if you don't plan to do any overclocking. Of course you can go even cheaper if you want something that is more barebones. The B560M-HDV from ASRock is a decent example of a such a board. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Oh well thanks! I was thinking about the AsRock mobo but didnt know if it was powerful enough for an i5 11600k.

(also your pc is pretty damn good)

4 minutes ago, EddE171 said:

Oh well thanks! I was thinking about the AsRock mobo but didnt know if it was powerful enough for an i5 11600k.

(also your pc is pretty damn good)

THanks!

That's why I said that it would be best if you state an actual budget. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here