My First pc :D

Alexvdm

Hi, im alex and im from argentina, im 13 years old and im working hard to earn money so i can buy my components, i just want to ask for some help so you can check about the compatibility of my components, this will be my first pc which will be able to run AAA games without caughting on fire, as my little Hd 5850 doesnt make up more than 60 fps in low settings 😛

Specs:

Proccesor: i3 9100f

motherboard :Asus Prime H310m-e R2.0

RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 8gb HX432C16FB3A/8

Grapich card: Gtx 970 ( its not the best but from my hd 5850 to this monster (for me) it will be a really big update)

I know something about intel and i know their coolers are a shit, so im buying this one, Aerocool core plus

And this case, i think it has quite a good airflow, Gamer Xigmatek Trio 4 Fan

Hope you can help me check the compatibility of everything, thanks!

I would use the hyper 212. It a decent air cooler and the RGB version costs 25 US dollars on amazon. I would go with a slightly more modern card as well instead of the 970 go with the 1060 6gb on the AMD side look for a 580 or if you can manage an RX5500xt.For a case try the NZXT H510. 

15 minutes ago, Alexvdm said:

Hi, im alex and im from argentina, im 13 years old and im working hard to earn money so i can buy my components, i just want to ask for some help so you can check about the compatibility of my components, this will be my first pc which will be able to run AAA games without caughting on fire, as my little Hd 5850 doesnt make up more than 60 fps in low settings 😛

Specs:

Grapich card: Gtx 970 ( its not the best but from my hd 5850 to this monster (for me) it will be a really big update)

I know something about intel and i know their coolers are a shit, so im buying this one, Aerocool core plus

What's your budget and currency? Right now it might not be the best time for you to purchase a video card. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

33 minutes ago, RaidenX said:

I would use the hyper 212. It a decent air cooler and the RGB version costs 25 US dollars on amazon. I would go with a slightly more modern card as well instead of the 970 go with the 1060 6gb on the AMD side look for a 580 or if you can manage an RX5500xt.For a case try the NZXT H510. 

Given todays market and the rest of the components I would suggest sticking with the 970 until the market calms down. You will likely be able to get a 3050 or similar in 18months for the same money as a 1060 is going today (possibly even a 3060 not knowing the pricing in argentina). 

Just now, Brok3n But who cares? said:

What's your budget and currency? Right now it might not be the best time for you to purchase a video card. 

what im going to do is is to sell my pc, and with that money buy everything else, for the graphic card i have about 344 dollars, and for the rest of the pc about 354 dollars, tough in argentina theres a lot of inflation and we have taxes if we buy things outside our country

1 hour ago, RaidenX said:

im unable to buy any other things like that, i would really like to, but just so you get in the idea, the hyper 212 costs 45 dollars, but with shipping and taxes, it goes up to 127 dollars, 

This is from amazon 

Shipping & Fee Details

Price   $44.99
AmazonGlobal Shipping + $32.90
Estimated Import Fees Deposit + $49.34

Total  

$127.23 

I really have it hard to build my pc, but well, its something

Also this pc  is intearly with my money, mi parents are only helping me with 30 dollars, so i dont have that much money for extra things, though half of my money can go to rgb

Wow that is insane for a hyper 212 . I would preferably wait till the end of 2021 and hope that GPU's etc come down in price. You will easily get more than twice the computer if you wait.

23 minutes ago, RaidenX said:

Wow that is insane for a hyper 212 . I would preferably wait till the end of 2021 and hope that GPU's etc come down in price. You will easily get more than twice the computer if you wait.

you can never know in argentina, maybe it will cost 150 dollars or maybe 700 hundred, 😛

27 minutes ago, RaidenX said:

tough luckily on ebay a gtx 970 is around 280 dollars, so i could MAYBE see if i can buy a 1060 6gb, also, the gtx 970 is pretty good, i compared it to a gtx 1650 and its even better in some tests

2 hours ago, Ar558a said:

Given todays market and the rest of the components I would suggest sticking with the 970 until the market calms down. You will likely be able to get a 3050 or similar in 18months for the same money as a 1060 is going today (possibly even a 3060 not knowing the pricing in argentina). 

i searched the 1060 6gb on ebay and its 200 dollars more, and i dont have that much money, also, its not that of an upgrade for that much money, look at this comparission 

https://technical.city/es/video/GeForce-GTX-1060-6-GB-vs-GeForce-GTX-970

4 hours ago, Alexvdm said:

tough luckily on ebay a gtx 970 is around 280 dollars, so i could MAYBE see if i can buy a 1060 6gb, also, the gtx 970 is pretty good, i compared it to a gtx 1650 and its even better in some tests

The gtx 970 is still a solid card,you should get it.

5 hours ago, Alexvdm said:

what im going to do is is to sell my pc, and with that money buy everything else, for the graphic card i have about 344 dollars, and for the rest of the pc about 354 dollars, tough in argentina theres a lot of inflation and we have taxes if we buy things outside our countr

Sadly not many people on this forum  take that into consideration :(.

7 hours ago, RaidenX said:

No no no no.

The H510 is horrible,not with looks,but with the airflow.Its also going to be expensive for OP,considering its going to be half his budget.I would rather have better components and make my build in a cardboard box rather than use a H510.

All the cards you just mentioned are way too expensive for him to find,I'd rather him how with his plan and get a GTX 970,as it will still be an enormous upgrade from his ancient HD 5850.

7 hours ago, Alexvdm said:

Specs:

That's a good build for 350 dollars.

I reccomend to use the Intel stock cooler from now and save some of your money because the 9100f isn't going to run very hot anyway,so no need for a powerfull cooler yet.