Pc not booting (not putting anything on display after power up)

jackowako23

Hey guys,

Went to turn on my PC this morning and no boot! I’ve done all of the usual no boot fixing things, and nothing still. Removed and replaced RAM, checked everything is plugged in properly, cleared cmos, removed battery, cleared cmos again, removed gpu, tried another, I’ve done everything, still nothing. Any help is appreciated:)

Jack 🙂

Specs:

Ryzen3 3200g (yes I know, I have a new one on the way)

Gigabyte G1 GTX 1070

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 2x8gb @3600mhz

Asus Prime B450M-A

Deepcool Gammax 120L V2

Unknown brand GX700 power supply (I KNOW OKAY I KNOW DONT BULLY ME)

2C6B5F36-BC93-4FC3-9024-CAC865E5E8FC.jpeg

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

Find out the PSU brand and make sure it did not fail. If its from a reputable company you may still be in the warranty period. If not you probably have to get a new PSU.

23 minutes ago, Universes said:

7 minutes ago, RaidenX said:

Find out the PSU brand and make sure it did not fail. If its from a reputable company you may still be in the warranty period. If not you probably have to get a new PSU.

I will try this, but the PSU fan and all components power up like normal, could it still be failing?

3 minutes ago, jackowako23 said:

I will try this, but the PSU fan and all components power up like normal, could it still be failing?

Just cause the fan turns on doesn't mean the rest of the PSU works. What components are you talking about? The PSU? What other components of the PSU are powering up? If you mean other components of your computer, what is powering on that somehow isn't also booting up the computer?

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

14 minutes ago, Universes said:

Just cause the fan turns on doesn't mean the rest of the PSU works. What components are you talking about? The PSU? What other components of the PSU are powering up? If you mean other components of your computer, what is powering on that somehow isn't also booting up the computer?

Everything in the computer is powering up (gpu, fans, cpu cooler, motherboard lights, ram lights)