Cpu(Ryzen 7 4800h) slows down at random intervals

Hello! My cpu (Ryzen 7 4800h) seems to be slowing down at what feels like random intervals to 400mhz.This happens when doin anything, not only gaiming. The tempature is around 60-70 C, which is way below whag the laptop can support . Does anyone know anything i can do? (I have an Omen 15,with the  latest bios update, driver, and its set to maximum performance).

Can you download HWinfo and have it open during normal use? If the random drops happen then you'll see the reason for throttling in HWinfo. Share the screen capture of HWinfo with the reason showing here and then we can figure out what problem you're having. 

2 minutes ago, JobinJames said:

Can you download HWinfo and have it open during normal use? If the random drops happen then you'll see the reason for throttling in HWinfo. Share the screen capture of HWinfo with the reason showing here and then we can figure out what problem you're having. 

Thanks il try and return whith the results

11 minutes ago, JobinJames said:

Weird it seems like its no longer happening. Il be returning here if it happens again. 

10 hours ago, randomA said:

Weird it seems like its no longer happening. Il be returning here if it happens again. 

Sure. Just quote me and I'll see if I can help.