Sony Smartwatch 2 (8 years later)

Hi guys. First things first, I absolutely can't believe I've been watching LTT for probably the same time I've owned this damn watch, or even before that, and I've never used the forum. I'm sure I'm posting this on the wrong place in the forum, but, again, I'm new.

This watch has been through all of my smartphones, from my original sony ericsson live with walkman, to my current galaxy A7 (2018). However, I'd stopped using it due to a broken wristband. I just bought a galaxy fit 2, but that's just a fitness band to me. Doesn't have the same classiness that my original Sony watch i own has :)

Now, I've picked up new wristbands for like 2€ in aliexpress and I'd like to keep using it.

The thing is, with Sony dropping support since idk how long and the app not even showing up on the Google Play store anymore, I've been having a hard time setting it up.

I've downloaded the apk for the Sony smartwatch 2 App directly from the Sony page for it and I've used the Aptoide app store to download a few apps for it, like calendar and notification passthrough, but I can't seem to get it anywhere close to working on it and I'd really like to because, again, i really like this watch. 

Can anyone help me? Pretty please? I'd hate to just bench this little boi. Thank you

Smartwatch technology is advancing rapidly, so no wonder the early gen is not supported.

You can get in touch with similar users here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/sony-smartwatch-2.3794/

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w