Need help choosing PC parts!!

Budget (including currency): £1250

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Must be able to run Fusion 360. Will use for we browsing and some but not intense gaming. 

Other details: Will use one monitor that I already own. Not sure what the resolution is, will find out. Do not need to buy keyboard or mouse as I already own them. Will need at least 4 USB ports, preferably 2 being USB 3.0. Onboard WiFi would be helpful but can use a dongle if needed. I have no preference over VGA or HDMI however I will be guided by you on what you would say is better overall. I am upgrading from a Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop. PcPartPicker list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2TFWTJ

Any help on whether this is a good combination of parts for my use would be greatly appreciated and any guidance towards changes would also be very helpful. 

with the remaining budget get the best gpu you can find

Do you want an all new or is a used gpu ok, a used gpu would probably be the best bet in the current market, you can easily get a rtx 2060+ for a decent price. A new gpu is not worth it, except if you can get one for msrp or +£10% msrp. (A 3050 can be a choice. If you can't get your hands on any new gpu for a good price and you want a new gpu, i would recommend a laptop. I would recommend using ethernet for fusion 360 but if you really need onboard wifi, don't pick the motherboard because it has wifi, but choose a motherboard for how good it is and what features it has, and then use a cheap £15 dongle. 

I would do this:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/kRgCW3

The i7 10700k is the best fusion 360 cpu because of the single thread performance and definitely for that price.

I picked an Aio because of overclocking, but you can also pick £30 variant if you dont use fusion 360 every day 24/7, if you do use fusion 360 a lot, i would recommend an aio (an rgb variant if you care about looks), or an artic liquid freezer 280 for pure best performance possible, or a good tower cooler if you don't care about looks. I picked the z490 from msi because of the good vrms for overclocking and the amount of usb thingies.

I picked the crucial balistix because crucial balistix ram has great overclocking potential and it is cheap, and it looks awesome.

I picked the kingston a2000 because it is a very good price to performance nvme m.2 ssd, it is 1% slower than the samsung one but it saves you £30 so i would recommend this one, and it is already really fast.

I picked the 2060 because it is easily doable for £380 on ebay etc, if you cant get one you can get a rereleased 3060, rx vega 64, gtx 1080, gtx 1070 ti, gtx 1070 & rx590(i wouldt recommend these two) , gtx 1080 ti, rtx 2060 super or a rtx 2070. The 3060 will be really hard to get, if it is rereleased, but it would be awesome if you can get one. 

The h510 was your choice, but if you wont get a aio i wiuld recommend a third fan.

The corsair 750W is an Awesome psu, 750W (future proof), 80+ gold, and full modular and a normal brand.

You can get the windows 10 key from your laptop.

2 hours ago, chrishall145 said:

In regards to the GPU, may I have your opinions on which one of these you would recommend:

• PNY GeForce GTX 1070

• EVGA GeForce GTX 1060

• MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

• EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

• Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050

• Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

If you can't get better gpu's i mentioned  in my post, i would pick the gigabyte 1070

I have to admit I hadn't really considered buying a used gpu so I was just going to get a new one

1 hour ago, chrishall145 said:

I have to admit I hadn't really considered buying a used gpu so I was just going to get a new one

I strongly suggest u need to secure GPU first then we can discuss the rest of the build

just ensure you don’t overpaid for that part, the real problem is getting the GPU not the rest

Depend on what card u getting and how much you pay for it we can adjust the rest of the system accordingly, just make sure u don’t pay scalpers price