My westinghouse monitor broke and i searched everywhere for a screen what do I do?

KRRZ

Hey i broke my westinghouse monitor and i searched on the internet for panels but I didn't find one. my monitor is the Westinghouse 32" FHD 144HZ Curved FreeSync Gaming Monitor and the product number WC32PX9019. I would appreciate the help.

9 minutes ago, Avanta8 said:

I think you're better off just buying a new monitor.

Nope. It can be worthwhile as panels for monitors requires less material from the mother glass and thus cheaper.

14 minutes ago, KRRZ said:

my monitor is the Westinghouse 32" FHD 144HZ Curved FreeSync Gaming Monitor and the product number WC32PX9019.

Any tags/stickers you can find from the back of the monitor panel? see what kind of panels you got.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I would not bother replacing the panel.

In my neck of the woods the cheapest 144hz monitor anyone can buy is about $150.

Not worth my time.  Unless if you live in a place where monitors cost as much as cars.