Mixture of issues.

LM_DR

A week ago i was gaming enlisted absolutely no issues. Not a single hiccup. Went and spent the week at my mothers house, returned and now whilst gaming I will have the volume turn down in small increments, or completely mute sometimes, my frame rate then typically drops before the system shuts down and restarts. The system never actually displays a bluescreen. Is it time for a power supply? i took it apart and cleaned it, but it didn't seem bad enough to cause any issues to begin with. I had literally no issues, let the thing sit for a week, and now it is screwed. Many thanks in advance for any help. At a loss, 90% of this system is being replaced over the next couple days. Google also seems to randomly open in the middle of game and will type a few random characters. I have Bitdefender and it doesn't seem to have found anything that shouldn't be there, as well as Malwarebytes. However upon the last crash in event viewer, it is displaying WHEA Logger event ID 17. I know absolutely nothing of this.

That looks to me like a typical software problem.

Id advise for a clean boot, to see whether the problems are still appearing, if so then it really might be hardware related.

In any case, time for trouble shooting.

Just follow the example on how to pwerform a clean boot in the WIndows HowTo: (its pretty simple)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

In the event, that it really is a software problem, Id recommend to reinstall Windows

so far after having completed what you suggested above, i hopped into a game and had google pop up on me once so far.  No shut down as of yet. 

I have shut down now in game again, this time the system didn't reboot by itself. I had to press the power button.

This time, displaying Kernel Event Tracing ID 2, as well as the same WHEA logger ID 17.