Pc help

ANME-Milim
Go to solution Solved by AnirbanG007,
42 minutes ago, ANME-Milim said:

With the whole gpu marketplace being as it is im rllllly wanting to get a pc 

I want to get one now and then upgrade budget is $1200 AUD rn then ill upgrade later 

I have chosen to get a b450 tomahawk max with 2x8 3200mhz ram, 1tb m.2, 750w, ryzen 5 3600

since i wanna get it asap do i get a 2200g with integrated graphics ($169 AUD) instead or do i wait and if so how long approx will i hav to wait for a gpu 

Games i wanna play are minecraft mods, terraria mods, league, destiny 2, rust

I get the apu wont run rust and destiny 2 but is it a good idea to just get the apu or is there a better option?

You could go for Intel, and wait out these terrible times with an iGPU, yes the iGPU woudn't be as good as a Vega GPU... but that would save you from buying a CPU now, selling it probably and buying the 3600 later. You could look into these CPU's -> 10400, 11400 or even an 11500 with appropriate mobo and ram ofc...

I want to get one now and then upgrade budget is $1200 AUD rn then ill upgrade later 

I have chosen to get a b450 tomahawk max with 2x8 3200mhz ram, 1tb m.2, 750w, ryzen 5 3600

since i wanna get it asap do i get a 2200g with integrated graphics ($169 AUD) instead or do i wait and if so how long approx will i hav to wait for a gpu 

I get the apu wont run rust and destiny 2 but is it a good idea to just get the apu or is there a better option?

42 minutes ago, ANME-Milim said:

You could go for Intel, and wait out these terrible times with an iGPU, yes the iGPU woudn't be as good as a Vega GPU... but that would save you from buying a CPU now, selling it probably and buying the 3600 later. You could look into these CPU's -> 10400, 11400 or even an 11500 with appropriate mobo and ram ofc...

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

4 hours ago, AnirbanG007 said:

Is this good and compatible or whatever ive never touched intel boards/cpu so im hoping its a good value?

1 minute ago, ANME-Milim said:

Umm, I can't comment on the wattage of the PSU, cause I dunno what GPU you're gonna get, but you probably don't need to go full gold certified and fully modular unless you really want those.

The CPU and mobo, well, if you don't overclock, you could save a LOT of money going for an 11500 and a good B560 mobo, (that would be more in line with your Ryzen 3600 and b450 in terms of spending money).

I don't have experience with cases, so can't really tell.

Coming to storage, since you're looking for bulk storage on the cheap, I'd advise going against the P1, it's QLC based. An SN550 would be a lot better, of if you decide to go with my earlier advice, you could go with a Samsung 970 evo or evo plus (these two would be better than the SN550, but are probably much more pricey), whichever you find cheaper, since you'd be saving a ton of money by not having a z490 or a K series CPU.

As for the cooler, the stock one would do fine with all the CPU's I mentioned, but if you want, the one you chose is of course well known.

Well, after all these, with all the cash you'd be saving, you could easily channel them to get yourself a nice GPU, when this madness gets over. Cheers! 🙂

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

11 minutes ago, ANME-Milim said:

What GPU are you planning to put in there?750w might be too much.

The motherboard is overkill get a B series motherboard instead.

The CPU seems overpriced,can you find it for cheaper?Or it's just probably the chip shortage.