Cold war zombies crashes for no reason, Can anyone help?

Okay so ive been trying to play Call of Duty Cold war Zombies in particular and it keeps crashing, Giving me Error Code 887a0005

Ive tried Scanning and Repairing the game, Ive Tried to Force it run DirectX11, Ive Tried playing in Low, Medium and High settings, I also have closed others apps on my Pc and dont have any running in the background, And ive uninstalled my graphic drives and Even uninstalled the game itself but it keeps crashing at Round 5-8 on either map, But playing Campaign and Multiplayer works 100% Fine, No crashes and just a little stutter but thats Hardware related.

System Specs

i3 9100f 4.0GHZ

GTX 970 MSI 100me

16gb 3000mhz DDR4 Dual Channel T-Force Ram

1Tb 7200RPM Hard drive

500Gb T-Force 2.5inch SSD

Asrock b365 Pro-4 Mobo

650w Azza 80+ Bronze power supply

(I have cold war on my SSD)

4 minutes ago, NeonIsRightHereAgain said:

Okay so ive been trying to play Call of Duty Cold war Zombies in particular and it keeps crashing, Giving me Error Code 887a0005

Ive tried Scanning and Repairing the game, Ive Tried to Force it run DirectX11, Ive Tried playing in Low, Medium and High settings, I also have closed others apps on my Pc and dont have any running in the background, And ive uninstalled my graphic drives and Even uninstalled the game itself but it keeps crashing at Round 5-8 on either map, But playing Campaign and Multiplayer works 100% Fine, No crashes and just a little stutter but thats Hardware related.

System Specs

i3 9100f 4.0GHZ

GTX 970 MSI 100me

16gb 3000mhz DDR4 Dual Channel T-Force Ram

1Tb 7200RPM Hard drive

500Gb T-Force 2.5inch SSD

Asrock b365 Pro-4 Mobo

650w Azza 80+ Bronze power supply

(I have cold war on my SSD)

Google says that error code could mean corrupted game files, so I would look at some fixes for that.