Only one monitor works at a time

BL3ND3RMAN

I have 2 monitors, one is 144hz dp and the other is 60hz vga with an hdmi adapter. They were working fine for about a week until today when I restarted the pc, only my 2nd one was working. I thought it was weird so I unplugged it and tried to plug it back in, but then the other one started working. I tried this multiple times and figured out that it only 1 monitor works at a time, and the other monitor stays on 16:9 even though it is 16:10 so parts of the screen are cropped off even after adjusting resolution. Help me please!!!! (ryzen 5 2600 + rx 560)

12 minutes ago, BL3ND3RMAN said:

I have 2 monitors, one is 144hz dp and the other is 60hz vga with an hdmi adapter. They were working fine for about a week until today when I restarted the pc, only my 2nd one was working. I thought it was weird so I unplugged it and tried to plug it back in, but then the other one started working. I tried this multiple times and figured out that it only 1 monitor works at a time, and the other monitor stays on 16:9 even though it is 16:10 so parts of the screen are cropped off even after adjusting resolution. Help me please!!!! (ryzen 5 2600 + rx 560)

Try updating your graphics driver. If it doesn't help then look at your graphics setting. You can also try to use the 144Hz only to make sure that it is working. If all this doesn't help then check weather the problem is with your graphics card also just get one cable and don't use convert it reduce your speed.