Do any screen protectors support in-display fingerprint readers?

Looking for a glass screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Many of the Amazon results seem to have reviews that claim the protector will not work with the fingerprint sensor.

Do any of you have a screen protector that will work with the fingerprint sensor? Please recommend, any advice would be appreciated. ^_^

The screen protector I have on my iPhone 12 has a small cut-out for the button of the sensor.  Can't say about your Samsung but I would imagine it would be pretty similar.  Just look for a protector that has the small cutout at the bottom for your finger.

The short answer no.

The long answer is it depends on a lot of factors from the screen protector to the way the under screen fingerprint sensor works.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

53 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

The screen protector I have on my iPhone 12 has a small cut-out for the button of the sensor.  Can't say about your Samsung but I would imagine it would be pretty similar.  Just look for a protector that has the small cutout at the bottom for your finger.

the iphone 12 doesnt have a fingerprint sensor... and having a cutout would kind of defeat the purpose of a screen protector.

I use a tempered glass screen protector for my Galaxy Tab S7+, I just needed to redo the fingerprint scanner setup after applying and worked fine after that. Can't say the same about the Note 10 as the Tab S7+ has a better/newer sensor. Hope this helps. 

2 hours ago, Clyne said:

I use a tempered glass screen protector for my Galaxy Tab S7+, I just needed to redo the fingerprint scanner setup after applying and worked fine after that. Can't say the same about the Note 10 as the Tab S7+ has a better/newer sensor. Hope this helps. 

can you link the brand/product you used?

I have a Zeelot TG SP on my Note 10+, and while it works with FP unlock, you might not get 100% FP unlock all the time. It's more like 50%, sometimes it unlocks with a press and hold on the FP sensor. At other times, it may take two attempts or more. 

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

On 4/12/2021 at 6:04 PM, lukelava said:

Looking for a glass screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Many of the Amazon results seem to have reviews that claim the protector will not work with the fingerprint sensor.

Do any of you have a screen protector that will work with the fingerprint sensor? Please recommend, any advice would be appreciated. ^_^

While I don't own an N10+, I installed this tempered screen protector on my S21 5G then increased fingerprint sensitivity and re-ran fingerprint unlock. I took a risk but screen protection was more important than fingerprint unlock since other means of unlocking are available.

I'll admit that with the screen protector I do sometimes need to scan my finger more than once, but it seems to need more pressure which works more often now.