Hi! i am very new at pc building and need guidance.

Go to solution Solved by Canada Man,

This isn't that bad of a build... But how do you plan on obtaining that 3070? Also the monitor you chose is 1080p and you are buying a card that is better than a 2080 Ti, therefor I think that you should go 1440p minimum as the prices aren't much higher anyways.

Budget (including currency): $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I'll mostly be using this for  Gaming, Blender and I don't  know much and mostly picked parts that made sense and I'm okay with cutting corners on stuff that's not needed.

Other details: Here's a link to my build

This isn't that bad of a build... But how do you plan on obtaining that 3070? Also the monitor you chose is 1080p and you are buying a card that is better than a 2080 Ti, therefor I think that you should go 1440p minimum as the prices aren't much higher anyways.

Remember that you and I are human and we both make mistakes. If I say something you disagree with, you don't have to fight about it.

IF you want I can make a all white gaming pc! and the monitors are there because you have the option on choosing wich one you want someone them are the same spec but different stands so look out for that. And the 2 headsets are there because you should choose which one you want.

26 minutes ago, dlc.content said:

Budget (including currency): $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I'll mostly be using this for  Gaming, Blender and I don't  know much and mostly picked parts that made sense and I'm okay with cutting corners on stuff that's not needed.

Other details: Here's a link to my build

Since that 3070 isnt actually in stock and theyre going for 1000$+ honestly buy a prebuilt with a 3070 or 3060 ti.

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Hi! i updated a couple of things and yes I do plan to use the 3070 GPU since there really isnt much i can select other than wait for more cards to be in stock with better prices.

Oh and one thing I haven't mentioned is I will most probably be building this system by June/July so maybe I can get better prices for the GPU.

Here's the updated list: