choosing new ultrawide

Eatz

ive already chosen a 4k benq monitor for productivity but i need to switch out my main gamiong monitor as it is broken and i dont know how to fix it (though if anybody does lmk and you can have it)

im looking for a few things and i have no experience with high end monitors and reveiws are a mixed bag of missleading crap as far as ive seen

1440p or higher
ultrawide 32' or higher
120hz or higher
and at least decent color acuracy
an i guess ill put my budget at 420 lol
if i dont like my options there then ill bump it up to 650 but i still have to buy a new gpu for my setup lol

my current main gaming monitor is a benq ex3200r but i broke the screen and i cant find a panel to replace it so gotta get a new one

everytime i look up monitors i get something thats way above my price range or doesnt meet the requirments i set so figured id ask around here and see what people have and what they think of it

26 minutes ago, Eatz said:

ive already chosen a 4k benq monitor for productivity but i need to switch out my main gamiong monitor as it is broken and i dont know how to fix it (though if anybody does lmk and you can have it)

im looking for a few things and i have no experience with high end monitors and reveiws are a mixed bag of missleading crap as far as ive seen

1440p or higher
ultrawide 32' or higher
120hz or higher
if i dont like my options there then ill bump it up to 650 but i still have to buy a new gpu for my setup lol

my current main gaming monitor is a benq ex3200r but i broke the screen and i cant find a panel to replace it so gotta get a new one

everytime i look up monitors i get something thats way above my price range or doesnt meet the requirments i set so figured id ask around here and see what people have and what they think of it

I think this might be the thing for you:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/mDH8TW/acer-xv340ck-pbmiipphzx-340-3440x1440-144-hz-monitor-xv340ck-pbmiipphzx
only problem is that it isn’t really bright

23 minutes ago, Eatz said:

1440p or higher
ultrawide 32' or higher
120hz or higher

https://www.amazon.com/1440p-144hz-monitor-Monitors-Computers-Accessories/s?k=1440p+144hz+monitor&rh=n%3A1292115011%2Cp_n_feature_fifteen_browse-bin%3A17751809011

click the link their should

be some cheap monitors

E9F7F3E7-D379-420F-BCE0-FD37C62CCCFB.jpeg

17 minutes ago, I_loveDaddy_linus said:

most of those look fine but im unsure, seems some reviews say they are awesome and some say they are garbage and shouldnt have even existed in the first place. 

45 minutes ago, Eatz said:

do you have that monitor? if so how has it been for you?

I don’t have this monitor.