Acer Swift SF314-510G NVME not showing in boot order

Gearfighter

System type: x64

Bios: up to date

Recently got this new laptop. I was going to clone my old hard drive to my new computer but the program that i use (Acronis) couldnt see the NVME SSD in the available storages. I restarted the computer and loaded up the BIOS. On the first screen it shows the NVME SSD listed in drive 0 and nothing in drive 1, but when i go to the boot tab and look into the boot order, the only thing that shows up is windows boot manager. 

So my question is, is there anything i can do to make the NVME SSD show up in boot order, thus allowing the NVME SSD to show up in the cloning software so i can clone the old hard drive? 

I have also tried to remove the screws on the back but can only get some of them out. Obviously im trying to look for a method that might work without me having to take the SSD out of the computer and try and clone it another way.

Cheers for anyone who can respond and help me with this. Im trying to get this done, but i just cant seem to know where to go from here.

Gearfighter

There is nothing else besides windows boot manager. If i plug in a USB it can see the USB, but it just wont show the actual SSD in the boot order