Ethermine Payout

I was mining on "ethermine.org". I set my threshold to 0.1 ETH. In the payout tab, It was showing next payout in 1 hour. It is showing 1 hour from yesterday. It hasn't change yet. My unpaid balance is .046 ETH. Please help me.

0.046 is less than 0.1, or am I missing something here?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

<-- Moved to Folding@home, Boinc, and Coin Mining -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

0.046 is less than 0.1, or am I missing something here?

Can you please explain me about the whole payout process? please. It's very confusing.

9 minutes ago, Sovon_Mitro said:

Can you please explain me about the whole payout process? please. It's very confusing.

Sorry, I can't. Never used this site before. Simply going by the numbers you posted I can see that 0.046 is less than 0.1, which is why I guess they haven't paid anything yet.

I found some examples here:

https://ethpool.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/8000060967-ethermine-org-payout-policy

• every day: payout balances >= threshold
  • every 7 days: payout balances >= 0.05
  • every 14 days: payout balances >=  0.01 (every second weekend - Example 0.)

So I guess you need to wait 14 days to be paid out, since you're not above the threshold of 0.1 and not above 0.05 either, but you are above 0.01

3 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Sorry, I can't. Never used this site before. Simply going by the numbers you posted I can see that 0.046 is less than 0.1, which is why I guess they haven't paid anything yet.

I found some examples here:

https://ethpool.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/8000060967-ethermine-org-payout-policy

• every day: payout balances >= threshold
  • every 7 days: payout balances >= 0.05
  • every 14 days: payout balances >=  0.01 (every second weekend - Example 0.)

So I guess you need to wait 14 days to be paid out, since you're not above the threshold of 0.1 and not above 0.05 either, but you are above 0.01

So You need 0.05 ETH to get payout in 14 days?

17 minutes ago, Sovon_Mitro said:

It says payout for a balance that is above or equal to 0.05 is every 7 days. So I'd assume you get something a week after you reach 0.05 ETH.

10 hours ago, Sovon_Mitro said:

No, as @Eigenvektor vector says you only need 0.01 ETH or more for that. They also state payouts happen on weekends, so the exact amount of days you need to wait can vary a bit.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

9 hours ago, tikker said:

No, as @Eigenvektor vector says you only need 0.01 ETH or more for that. They also state payouts happen on weekends, so the exact amount of days you need to wait can vary a bit.

So I need to wait till next Sunday ?

8 hours ago, Sovon_Mitro said:

So I need to wait till next Sunday ?

Presumably, depending on how exactly this payout process works.

My guess would be that it is an automated process that works a little something like this:

• Every day, they fetch all accounts with a balance that is greater than the threshold. For each of these accounts a payout is triggered
  • Every Sunday, they fetch all accounts with a balance that is greater than 0.05 ETH. For each of these accounts a payout is triggered.
  • Every second Sunday, they fetch all accounts with a balance that is greater than 0.01 ETH. For each of these accounts a payout is triggered.

This probably happens at some fixed time (say midnight), so you only get a payout if your balance is above this limit at that specific point in time.

I assume they do this to avoid having a ton of tiny transactions (due to fees). Paying out a tiny amount of ETH each day would probably not be worthwhile for them (computational costs vs money earned)

On 4/12/2021 at 5:38 PM, Eigenvektor said:

Presumably, depending on how exactly this payout process works.

My guess would be that it is an automated process that works a little something like this:

• Every day, they fetch all accounts with a balance that is greater than the threshold. For each of these accounts a payout is triggered
  • Every Sunday, they fetch all accounts with a balance that is greater than 0.05 ETH. For each of these accounts a payout is triggered.
  • Every second Sunday, they fetch all accounts with a balance that is greater than 0.01 ETH. For each of these accounts a payout is triggered.

This probably happens at some fixed time (say midnight), so you only get a payout if your balance is above this limit at that specific point in time.

I assume they do this to avoid having a ton of tiny transactions (due to fees). Paying out a tiny amount of ETH each day would probably not be worthwhile for them (computational costs vs money earned)

I got my payout on Monday, When the unpaid amount was more than 0.05. I think it was 0.0575432 ETH. 

• 2 weeks later...

Payout on the ethermine.org pool happens at specific intervals, shorter intervals for when you have reached your threshold and no matter how much you have earned it will pay out I think once a month on a specific weekend, that or every two weeks.  It's very confusing but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission