Need help with my new Legion 5 2020 graphics issue

So I bought the new Legion 5 2020 | R5-4600H | GTX1650 variant

Three days before when I turned on hybrid mode (i.e. Using both iGPU and dGPU for saving battery) I found out that my laptop had missing AMD grahics drivers since the iGPU was running at 1Hz on my 120Hz panel.
I downloaded the auto-detect software fom AMD website and it asked me which version of drivers I want. I selected the one without the optional that is windows certified and widely tested....

Everything went good till today... I was using my Discord as usual (Chrome and MS Teams was running in the background).... Suddenly my display except the mouse cursor froze and the screen went black for a second then returned..... That's when the Issue Found from AMD software popped up..... I just filed a bug report straightaway.... Then I opened chrome again and tried watching a YouTube video then the same issue occured.... And the bug report tool also appeared... [And I think the Radeon Software also crashes during the process]..... This problem is recreated when opening any video files but I still didn't test it on games but I don't wanna break my laptop....

Finally I thought it was a driver issue then I turned off hybrid mode and made my laptop run directly off of the dGPU... Now the problem is temporarily fixed.... Then I googled this issue and seems many people are facing the same issue and are blaming on the driver... Is it true? And even if it is will AMD release an update soon fixing this issue? Also I have attached the screenshot of my driver versions...

Finally please mention if I had broke my laptop or if it is just a driver issue and the rest of my laptop is fine.....

Pls feel free to askk me anything about the situation.... Thanks!!!

Screenshot 2021-04-10 211348.png

Screenshot (35).png