Help, I'm looking for some people to look over my shopping cart before I purchase.

Bluebarron

Hello,

I am looking at a decent pc build around $2000, These are the parts that I have so far (I'm going to get the RTX 3060 Ti when it comes back in stock) and was just wondering if I should change anything and if this PC looks okay and all the parts work well together.

710798403_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.34b38c15931d0a17fca98948fef13e5e.png

<-- Moved to New Builds and Planning -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Hi, this seems way under $2000

I made a PC build tailored to you. 

There is $850 room for a 3070 GPU. 

This seems perfect for you. 

PCPartPicker Part List

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zf9DdD

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($439.00 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler  ($69.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($179.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB AORUS MASTER Video Card 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($196.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1267.84

I live in Australia and use AUD so an equivalent to around $1500 USD and would prefer if the parts could be found on pccasegear.com as its an Australian website and also ships from Melbourne Australia for quite cheap as well as free shipping insurance, also since its from pccasegear.com everything gets brought from the same location only requiring one lot of shipping costs and all the parts will arrive very quickly, thank you for the suggestions though.   

There is an au.pcpartpicker.com you can use to explore availability and pricing from a number of Australian merchants.

Everything hinges on what you will end up paying for and when you will get the gpu.

The build looks ok. But it uses 1 gen back tech. The NVMe drive is on the small size and the memory is not ideal. Still it seems to fit the budget and should provide decent performance.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I'm sorry to keep bugging everyone but this is my first PC build so I would prefer for it to be as hassle free as possible, on pcpartpicker.com it says that the CPU requires a download to be able to function with the rest of the pc and I was wondering if there was a different motherboard or CPU which doesn't require such a download. Also I don't need a super high end CPU so that's why I had the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 how ever I would prefer the AMD RYZEN 5 5600 however I'm worried about bottlenecking my PC, Any suggestions?

The warning is generic. Most, if not all B550 and X570 motherboards made after the release of 5000 cpu will have an updated BIOS. If not, a number of motherboards have a BIOS flash feature that permits updates without a working cpu. And as a failsafe, AMD will lend you a cpu to do the update.

I would suggest a 5600X with a B550 motherboard if the budget will take it.

All bottlenecking means is that one component is not operating as fast as it is able. Every system has bottlenecks. Given current technology they are unavoidable. 

Thank you all so much for all your help and one last thing, if the bios rrquires it to be updated how easy is it to do?

Generally not difficult.

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for a PC for a little while now and I have found these components to be within my budget. Just want some people to let me know that everything should be compatible out of the box and ready to be assembled?771775045_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.e012033a0c874e04e7d558cef7a2c5d5.png

Screenshot (7).png