Corsair 5000 series questions

Jan-Eric
Go to solution Solved by boggy77,

from looking at the manual, the front panel seems removable. I assume they would be compatible/interchangeable. maybe it's a question to ask corsair directly?

So I'm thinking about buying a new case, which will be the Corsair 5000D Airflow or Solid variant.

I've found a good deal for the Corsair 5000D Solid and was thinking about switching the front panel for the airflow panel or even the Glas Panel from the 5000X RGB Variant. 

Ist that possible? Would save me some bucks getting the 5000D Solid and then switch out the front panel for the airflow or glas panel.

- Jan-Eric

so you're saying you can buy a 5000D solid and the front panel from a 5000D airflow/5000X for cheaper than directly buying the 5000D airflow?

24 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

so you're saying you can buy a 5000D solid and the front panel from a 5000D airflow/5000X for cheaper than directly buying the 5000D airflow?

First off I just want to know if they are compatible. I just checked if I could get just the panel but I can't seem to find any sellers for it. 

from looking at the manual, the front panel seems removable. I assume they would be compatible/interchangeable. maybe it's a question to ask corsair directly?

6 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Then I will just do that 🙂 thx for the reply!