Enabling XMP Doesn't Post

Vizikk
Just now, Master Disaster said:

Could you swap over to slot 4, take another screenshot and post it.

Screenshot_2.png

1 minute ago, Vizikk said:

Screenshot_2.png

and one final one, swap to the CPU tab and post one please

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

and one final one, swap to the CPU tab and post one please

Screenshot_3.png

Just now, Vizikk said:

Screenshot_3.png

OK, I really hope that's erroneous but 1.9v Core Voltage?

Something is pretty wrong here. I'd suggest you shut down ASAP.

Do you have access to another computer where you can test the RAM with XMP to see if it works?

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

OK, I really hope that's erroneous but 1.9v Core Voltage?

Something is pretty wrong here. I'd suggest you shut down ASAP.

Do you have access to another computer where you can test the RAM with XMP to see if it works?

Sadly no.

Just now, Vizikk said:

Sadly no.

Yeah, sorry but I'm not happy to proceed on this one. It cannot be accurate but if that 1.9v is even remotely close then you risk frying your chip every time you power your system up.

This one might be something a professional needs to look at since they will have access to other RAM to test in your system and will be able to test your RAM in another system. Just make sure whoever you get to look at it knows you've had a 1.9v Core Voltage reading.

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Yeah, sorry but I'm not happy to proceed on this one. It cannot be accurate but if that 1.9v is even remotely close then you risk frying your chip every time you power your system up.

This one might be something a professional needs to look at since they will have access to other RAM to test in your system and will be able to test your RAM in another system. Just make sure whoever you get to look at it knows you've had a 1.9v Core Voltage reading.

Yea that seems impossible, I went to my bios and its set at 1.1v. The core voltage.

9 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I manually set it to 1.3v for higher speed head room and idk maybe the default was buggy, but HWMonitor is reading it correctly...??

Screenshot_4.png

HWINFO is reading it correctly too.

Screenshot_5.png

Okay so update. I did some research and came to a kind of satisfaction on the situation. @Master Disaster
1. CPUZ high voltage is exclusive to CPUZ, other sensor monitors show correct voltage of the core.
2. I was able to get a speed higher than 3200Mhz, but not 3600Mhz.. Enabling XMP and SOC Voltage set to 1.1v then turning it from 3600Mhz to 3400Mhz, it works perfectly fine. No issues. The latency is exactly what the XMP Profile says but cant do the 3600Mhz. Looking at supported sticks for the ASRock B550 Pro4, not only is it not in the QVL listing, Pangoly doesn't even have it the list of supported sticks. Even if it was theoretically supported, that speed, at those timings...it's not. In other words, need different sticks.