Base upgrade for new build.

Budget (including currency): £1000 (With some leeway)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, Video editing, Programming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Upgrade: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/FTomasz/saved/tR3jHx

Current Spec:

image.png.af97f190b30af93ca6b9f0650fa9b230.png

Looking to upgrade my current setup, I'll end up saving up more to get a better graphics card, I really need to get the base setup correct, just wondering if there's anything I should change, perhaps get more bang for buck.

Graphics card will be upgraded in the future/when available.

All peripherals are taken care of, would potentially get some higher resolution monitors in the future as well.

Also, I got the case purely for looks, would it be upgradeable, will everything fit in the future, it's mid-atx, was really looking to get a full ATX instead like InWin 805

Look forward to hearing any tips and advice, Cheers!

Your list of parts you want to get looks good. Though, you might be able to make 3600x work with your current motherboard.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

That's not a bad shout, cheers

9 minutes ago, Pikatchu said:

Your list of parts you want to get looks good. Though, you might be able to make 3600x work with your current motherboard.

That free's up about £250 haha, anything I should look to spend that on, or put it towards the GPU fund?

4 minutes ago, FTz said:

That free's up about £250 haha, anything I should look to spend that on, or put it towards the GPU fund?

GPU fund it goes!

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.