I need some help with my first build!

My budget for the build is approximately 1500 dollars or less as i am a 16 year old student that dont really have a steady form of income and will therefore be using my saved up money to buy the parts.

I live in sweden so im therefore going to be using our versions of microcenter and ebay to buy the parts. (Which is inet and blocket if anyone was wondering)

The pc is mostly gonna be used for 3d renders as im studying to become an architect and of course playing some fps games from time to time.

This are the parts that ive picked out for my build, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/. 

I know that it might not be perfect as this is the first time that i have tried to build a pc, and because of my previous experience with computers being from a 13 year old hand me down from my brother that barely runs csgo and recently crashes when trying to use blender. What i am wondering is if i could save some money on a different configuration and if my build would be sufficient for what im trying to use it for.

With this you have a lot of room for upgrates

1 minute ago, janjjjan said:

Dat SSD is garbo for that price. You can get a 960 evo 500gb nvme drive for like 20$ more.

Get a better PSU (RM750x or similar)

Don't buy that GPU and try to snipe a 3060 ti or 3060 for 330-400 on best buy 🙂

Just some changes!

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

7 minutes ago, SignatureSigner said:

Dat SSD is garbo for that price. You can get a 960 evo 500gb nvme drive for like 20$ more.

Get a better PSU (RM750x or similar)

Don't buy that GPU and try to snipe a 3060 ti or 3060 for 330-400 on best buy 🙂

Just some changes!

The cheapest gpu ive seen that is available is a rog strix 3060 OC that goes for like 620$ is that a fair price or should i keep on looking?

Do you live near a microcenter? If not Best buy has cards that come in stock at reatin every so often but it can take several tries to get them. If you don't want to do this A hold off till whenever this maddness ends or B get a placeholder card so you can use and test the rig after you built it to make sure everything is functional. (EX. Gtx 770 or similar for around 85$ on ebay.)

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

3 minutes ago, SignatureSigner said:

Do you live near a microcenter? If not Best buy has cards that come in stock at reatin every so often but it can take several tries to get them. If you don't want to do this A hold off till whenever this maddness ends or B get a placeholder card so you can use and test the rig after you built it to make sure everything is functional. (EX. Gtx 770 or similar for around 85$ on ebay.)

I live in sweden so i dont live close to neither a best buy or a microcenter so the prices are all very high but i guess i have to wait for them to go down then