Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello I am looking for a gaming chair that can be comfortable for very long gaming sessions. I would like it to be less then $400 AUD 

Thanks

52 minutes ago, Jfuzy said:

Hello I am looking for a gaming chair that can be comfortable for very long gaming sessions. I would like it to be less then $400 AUD 

Thanks

What you want is an office chair.

Go look for an office chair that is rated for more than 10 hours of use per day.

I purchased a chair 10 years ago that was rated for 10+ hours of use per day, and I'm still using it. It's finally falling apart, but only the arm rests. The seat bottom and mesh back are darn near mint, and it's survived 3 moves now, and thousands of hours of use.

"Gaming chairs" are probably rated for 30 minutes of use per day, tops, and they will fall apart, be horribly uncomfortable, and really not be worth the money you paid for it.

"Is X and Y going to Bottleneck?" YES. YES, IT FREAKING IS. NOT having a bottleneck is, most likely, impossible. Will it negatively effect your gaming experience? Probably not.

1 hour ago, Sarra said:

What you want is an office chair.

Go look for an office chair that is rated for more than 10 hours of use per day.

I purchased a chair 10 years ago that was rated for 10+ hours of use per day, and I'm still using it. It's finally falling apart, but only the arm rests. The seat bottom and mesh back are darn near mint, and it's survived 3 moves now, and thousands of hours of use.

"Gaming chairs" are probably rated for 30 minutes of use per day, tops, and they will fall apart, be horribly uncomfortable, and really not be worth the money you paid for it.

Could you recommend one?

4 hours ago, Jfuzy said:

comfortable for very long gaming sessions.

La-Z-Boy recliner.

4 hours ago, Jfuzy said:

Could you recommend one?

https://mileendofficefurniture.com.au/product/chairs-seating/task-operator-seating/tune-high-mesh-back-chair-black/

This has a lot of customization for your ergonomic for a pretty competitive price imo.

Dunno if this retailer is a reputable one in Australia or not tho.

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D