Budget (including currency): My budget should hover around $1,000 (less is nice) USD for case, motherboard, CPU (intel or AMD, but I do like the idea of integrated graphics), CPU cooler, memory, and storage, as well as anything else y'all think is worth while. See "other details" to see what I already have.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will use this PC for a lot of youtube and various internet browsing, but mostly some gaming (the borderlands franchise, dark souls 2 and 3, planet zoo, and other such "older" titles) to catch up to the AAA titles and possibly dip into them. Maybe some light playing around in blender, but nothing serious there. I still have a Lenovo Y510P that's my daily driver, and have finally saved enough money for my first tower in this crazy time. 

Other details I added a photo and link of my pc part picker list so far. Outside of what I need, I already have a monitor (BenQ GW2760S), keyboard (SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL red) , mouse (LG G403 hero), GPU (strix 1080 OC), and a 650watt 80plus gold power supply (my buddy is giving it to me). Oh, I have an Xbox one controler, so I'm going to get a wierless adapter for that. I'm seeing them for $25 or so usd (forgot about that in pc part picker). I'm going full air cooled and I'm pretty much set on the beQuiet! pure base 500dx, but will take suggestions if y'all have them. I have a small data hording love, so if there's room for more storage, I'm interested (no worries if not). I'm kind of ignoring the price of windows 10 home right now, my buddy has a boot drive and all I need to buy is the widows key, so y'all can decide if you want to add that into the budget. I plan on getting a second monitor in the future, but as of right now my benQ is plenty for me. When I do add a second one, I will most likely focus on refresh rate and stick at 1080p for the quality unless I find a good deal on a 4k lg oled gaming tv, but that's for another discussion and more saving. I will do my best to respond despite my schedule, so if there are any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for all the help!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KdGvMZ

Pc_build_Moo.jpg

Very information dense, could you explain it like you didn't help me pick out these parts irl?