Free VPN

Hey

I was wondering if anyone knows of any VPN that is free? I was also hoping that it could maybe it could have unlimited gigabytes 

there's plenty of options, you just need to understand that any free VPN (that isnt any sort of limited trial of a paid product) is gonna be harvesting the hell out of your data, probably to the point you're probably more secure without.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

there's plenty of options, you just need to understand that any free VPN (that isnt any sort of limited trial of a paid product) is gonna be harvesting the hell out of your data, probably to the point you're probably more secure without.

honestly i only need it to watch shows on netflix that aren't available in the US. sorry i probably should of cleared that up

1 minute ago, GeneralGusher said:

honestly i only need it to watch shows on netflix that aren't available in the US. sorry i probably should of cleared that up

get a paid VPN, they're not *that* expensive, and they're actually concerned with your privacy.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

get a paid VPN, they're not *that* expensive, and they're actually concerned with your privacy.

I would but I cant pay for one 

9 minutes ago, GeneralGusher said:

I would but I cant pay for one 

Atlasvpn has a free Netherlands server but that's about all I got for recommendations. If you get ahold of a visa gift card and spend all the funds on it at the grocery store or whatever you can then use that empty card to sign up for a VPN free trial without any fear of being auto charged later. 

13 hours ago, GeneralGusher said:

Hey

I was wondering if anyone knows of any VPN that is free? I was also hoping that it could maybe it could have unlimited gigabytes 

The only one I trust is ProtonVPN

17 hours ago, doomsriker said:

Atlasvpn has a free Netherlands server but that's about all I got for recommendations. If you get ahold of a visa gift card and spend all the funds on it at the grocery store or whatever you can then use that empty card to sign up for a VPN free trial without any fear of being auto charged later. 

Wow that’s smart thanks!