Looking for 3060ti power supply

BoxTurtle

Hello, I am looking for a power supply for this EVGA 3060ti variant. The TDP is 200 watts. 

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

3 minutes ago, BoxTurtle said:

Hello, I am looking for a power supply for this EVGA 3060ti variant. The TDP is 200 watts. 

Full specs you have/planning to use?

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

2 minutes ago, Downkey said:

Full specs you have/planning to use?

I did not want to say this but I will be using this pc to try out mining. I will be using a old computer. I do not know the specs because someone is giving it to me and I do not have it yet. I just know that the motherboard has a pci e 16x slot and that it has a cpu with intergrated graphics.

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

1 minute ago, BoxTurtle said:

I did not want to say this but I will be using this pc to try out mining. I will be using a old computer. I do not know the specs because someone is giving it to me and I do not have it yet. I just know that the motherboard has a pci e 16x slot and that it is had a cpu with intergrated graphics.

There is no shame in mining, its people who are buying hundreds of cards that annoy people.