What do you think of this PC?

Budget (including currency): My budget would be around $3,000 dollars, in my currency it is about $60,000 pesos, but if it can be any less than that without dropping performance I'll gladly accept it.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly for videogames and to listen to music; I don't expect to play heavy games but if that was the case, I would love that it ran it very smoothly. To name certain titles: GTA, Minecraft, Ark, Portal and valve stuff and new games that could appear

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I want to play stuff at 60 fps, the resolution could be anywhere between 1080p and 4k (I guess), I also consider myself an amateur in the audiophile world, so I plan to add the sound card Creative Labs Sounblaster AE-9, would it be a good idea to spend around $300 in a sound card even though I am a newbie? To add more details, I am quite a fan of AMD, but there wouldn't be any problem if I switched to Intel anyways, just tell me an equivalent of the MOBO; In the power supply I'd love to have a seasonic but if you find another that may be better that will be okay, so, in conclusion, if you think of a better piece for the same price or cheaper piece with the same power just say it.

So, my build would go like this (if you know where I can spend less money please tell me and also mention with what cheaper (but not worse) component it would be good to replace it):

Processor:

Ryzen 7 5800x $502 (all the prices are going to be in dollars)

Mother Board:

Asus ATX ROG Strix X570-E $352.79

Graphics card:

Nvidia rtx 3080ti (when there are available, I read somewhere that the stimated price would be 'round the $1000, but I'm not sure, so I'll skip it, do you think this graphic cards suits the best my other components?

RAM:

Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 2x8gb total 16gb $136.73

Heatsink:

Noctua NHU12S $152.14 I wasn't too sure about this one since I didn't knew where to choose from, but I've read Noctua is a pretty solid brand of heatsinks; my brother says a water cooled heatsink would be better, but you tell me.

Storage:

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500gb $125.87 and a HDD Seagate Barracuda 3 TB $96.09

Case:

Corsair ICUE 5000x (or 4000x) $204.99

Power supply:

Seasonic Focus Gold 750w $125.82

Monitor (only one):

BenQ Mobiuz Ex2510 $318.25

Sound card:

Soundblaster AE-9 Creative Labs 332.67

Total: $3347 Total without soundcard and witout graphics card: $2015.

Note: as I said many times before, I'm just a newbie, but I need help to know what is better for me.

Thank you beforehand!

Why do you need a soundcard? Literaly 10 people need a soundcard in 2021. Case and cooler are pretty expensive for rest of system, try checking the price of other similar quality products and try to save a bit there. Motherboard is also expensive, unless you have a specific need for an x570 board I would stick with a mainstream b550 board. Monitor seems good, maybe a bit expensive. SSD is also overpriced for just 500gb, that should be closer to the price of a 1TB SSD.

good build, you could maybe cut down on the cpu for some games. minecraft definitely doesn't need a 3080 ti but other games like ark might at least need something better. and i doubt you need a soundcard.

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-corsair vengeance 32gb 3200mhz

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II

: ) have a good day

A nhu12s for that much?

That's more than the price of a NH-D15

Edit: I'd also just get a b550-f gaming, it's not really worth it for x570 if you need multiple gen4 m2 drives

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, cabrelian790 said:

Nvidia rtx 3080ti (when there are available

Be ready to wait. Some estimates are pointing toward new cards releasing before current cards are attainable at MSRP. Maybe you could look at LTT's next verified actual gamer drop if import taxes aren't too crazy were you live 

3 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

Why do you need a soundcard? Literaly 10 people need a soundcard in 2021. Case and cooler are pretty expensive for rest of system, try checking the price of other similar quality products and try to save a bit there. Motherboard is also expensive, unless you have a specific need for an x570 board I would stick with a mainstream b550 board. Monitor seems good, maybe a bit expensive. SSD is also overpriced for just 500gb, that should be closer to the price of a 1TB SSD.

I'll check that part of the soundcard, as for the case and the cooler, do you know any better options? Also, why not a x570? By the way, I also think the SSD is very expensive, but couldn't find any other better.

2 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

Be ready to wait. Some estimates are pointing toward new cards releasing before current cards are attainable at MSRP. Maybe you could look at LTT's next verified actual gamer drop if import taxes aren't too crazy were you live 

Alright, thank you!

1 minute ago, cabrelian790 said:

Also, why not a x570?

Because it is mostly just wasting money. I am fairly sure there is no specific feature of an x570 board you need that quality b550 boards cannot provide for less

2 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

Because it is mostly just wasting money. I am fairly sure there is no specific feature of an x570 board you need that quality b550 boards cannot provide for less

The pcie gen4 support is for all m2s, not just the top one.

And I believe there's more Lanes in total.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

So, do I just stick with the b550-f gaming?

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

That’s true, but it’s fair to be “fairly sure” that someone does not have several pcie 4.0 m.2 drives

1 minute ago, curiousmind34 said:

That’s true, but it’s fair to be “fairly sure” that someone does not have several pcie 4.0 m.2 drives

Op doesn't, but spme people actually use multiple gen4 m2.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

So what do you guys have to say about the other sutff? Like the RAM, the power supply, etc?