Needed help for choosing/optimising my pc parts

Budget (including currency): ~10 000 PLN

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Programing, Game dev, Streaming, Playing games like Cyberpunk, Far Cry, Doom

Other details 

Hey! I want to build my first pc. I will use it to play games like above at 120Hz 1440p, make games, stream on twitch and do other programing stuff. For now I have almost 5 years old laptop from Asus with Intel core i5 6300hq, gtx 960m, HDD 1TB, 8GB of ram, with second monitor from MSI. The performance is getting worse and the HDD is very slow and I think it's time to spend some money on new pc. Time is not great because GPU-s have even bigger prices in Poland than in any other country. I was playing a little bit with the parts and the list I have now is at the bottom. Can I change something to spend less money? Help is really apreciated 🙂

List:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RHkq2V

2 minutes ago, Pouek_ said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Programing, Game dev, Streaming, Playing games like Cyberpunk, Far Cry, Doom

Other details 

Hey! I want to build my first pc. I will use it to play games like above at 120Hz 1440p, make games, stream on twitch and do other programing stuff. For now I have almost 5 years old laptop from Asus with Intel core i5 6300hq, gtx 960m, HDD 1TB, 8GB of ram, with second monitor from MSI. The performance is getting worse and the HDD is very slow and I think it's time to spend some money on new pc. Time is not great because GPU-s have even bigger prices in Poland than in any other country. I was playing a little bit with the parts and the list I have now is at the bottom. Can I change something to spend less money? Help is really apreciated 🙂

List:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nvG2

is this a troll

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

is this a troll

No... Why this would be a troll? 

4 minutes ago, Pouek_ said:

Other details 

List:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nvG2

why is EVERYTHINGOUT OF STOCK

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

games i play: krunker (sometimes), valorant, and csgo

Just now, Pouek_ said:

this looks like what you would find inside a dell optiplex marketed as a "gaming pc" on ebay

1 minute ago, Pouek_ said:

well im confused, what is the list at the bottom meant to represent? if thats what you plan to build it's....well quite low end.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, resolve_beta said:

why

Im confused... 

Thats not going o run any of those games

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

games i play: krunker (sometimes), valorant, and csgo

Oh no. Pc part picker just trolled me and gave me bad link wait a sec

You are unable to get like 1 fps on cyberpunk with a GT-510, if you want anything I'd go for a 1050/1650 (no high settings ); ). I've managed to get a 1650 for 200 (euro) in the netherlands. And also, no CPU? An i5 9400(f) would do you fine. I can't see the budget because none of the parts are available in my country. Also, a 500gb HDD is really not worth it, if you are going to go HDD only, go for a 1tb one: the prices are very similar. (Seagate barracuda 1tb). A full-ATX motherboard is more expensive then a m-atx one (take for example a MSI b450m pro vd(h) plus for 50 euro). I hope this helped! One more thing, 1440p is pretty high-end. The hardware stated here is gonna be more for 1080p.

6 minutes ago, MindLess14 said:

You are unable to get like 1 fps on cyberpunk with a GT-510, if you want anything I'd go for a 1050/1650 (no high settings ); ). I've managed to get a 1650 for 200 (euro) in the netherlands. And also, no CPU? An i5 9400(f) would do you fine. I can't see the budget because none of the parts are available in my country. Also, a 500gb HDD is really not worth it, if you are going to go HDD only, go for a 1tb one: the prices are very similar. (Seagate barracuda 1tb). A full-ATX motherboard is more expensive then a m-atx one (take for example a MSI b450m pro vd(h) plus for 50 euro). I hope this helped! One more thing, 1440p is pretty high-end. The hardware stated here is gonna be more for 1080p.

Thanks but there is an actual link https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RHkq2V

2 minutes ago, MindLess14 said:

Expensive motherboard you got there, maybe a tuf b450-pro fits the case better?

Thanks I changed that. I believe it's better