Solutions for my chair

Donut417

A year or so ago I ripped the carpet out of my room. My floor under it was not in the best shape but I have noticed that my computer chair is damaging the floor further. We have had to repair the floor with wood filler. Any way I need a good solution. I have done some research and have seen they make new caster wheels for office chairs that are designed to work on hard wood. Im wondering if those work well? The other part of the problem is this, the chair is for big and tall. Im 5 ft 11 in and 240-250 lbs depend on the time a year. So Im a big guy, I know that has some thing to do with it tearing the floor up. 

I have looked in to those caster wheels like I said. Also are they universal or do they only fit specific chairs? I have also looked at those chair mats. When I had carpet I had one, Hated it, the wheels for my chair used to create dips in the plastic and the chair would get stuck. Mainly due to the weight.  

Any other suggestions? Oh Loosing weight, not going to happen, because I know there is going to be that one guy who suggest it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Buy a floor chair mat.

They have them in a few offices I work at. Usually around £30-50.

black-chairmat.jpg

I'm 5'9 and the same weight and never had an issue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 16-core 5950X

CPU Cooler: Artic Freezer 2 AIO 360mm Radiator

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming

Memory: 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600 MHz CL16

GPU: Nvidia RTX 4080 MSI Ventus 3X 16GB GDDR6X

Storage OS: 500GB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 M.2 NVme SSD

Storage Games: 2TB Corsair MP600 Gen4 M.2 NVme SSD + 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD + 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

Storage Misc: 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute 7200 RPM

PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000W 80+

Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 ATX Mid Tower

Monitor: Dell Alienware AW3423DW 175Hz 1ms 3440p (widescreen) HDR400 OLED panel 34"  + Asus PG258Q 240Hz 1ms 1080p G-Sync TN panel 24.5"