Can I delete Steamapps/content/downloads

Go to solution Solved by Arika,

You "can" but then steam would just redownload them.

That folder is reserved for anything you have downloaded from the steam workshop, so you should actually be going into steam and unsubscribing from all mods to ensure they don't just get downloaded again.

That folder (555160) is specifically for Pavlov VR, so check to see if you have downloaded any mods for it on the steam workshop

image.thumb.png.2ccc7dbf675f700cd29db51b750279c9.png

I dont even know what kind of mods would be stored on this drive, yet its taking up 60 gigabytes of space. 

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

That folder is reserved for anything you have downloaded from the steam workshop, so you should actually be going into steam and unsubscribing from all mods to ensure they don't just get downloaded again.

That folder (555160) is specifically for Pavlov VR, so check to see if you have downloaded any mods for it on the steam workshop

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

wtf.... i have 60 gigabytes of pavlov mods installed. thank you. i will work on unsubscribing. 

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200