Are these parts good?

I am looking to make a Budget gaming pc. I am looking to play games at 75 fps on medium to high setting on a 1080p 75hz monitor. I will be playing games like Fortnite Minecraft, and other games that are relativity easy to run. I think this is good but I'm going to ask for confirmation. (I already have RAM and graphics card, I got them for free so I'm just going to use them for now.) I have no idea what RAM I have, but it looks similar to that and has the same specs as those ones.

(Insert Signature Here)

Are these parts good?

41 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

Yes,Good CPU

41 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

Asus TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II ATX AM4 Motherboard

Get a MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX instead

42 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

Patriot 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2400 CL16 Memory

Not good,it's slow.

42 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

Samsung 870 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Yes,One of the best SSDs out there.

43 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

Over priced.

44 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

That's how you suffocate a PC,I recommend cases with a front mesh like the Cooler Master MB511 Mesh (make sure that the front panel is mesh)

47 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

Nope

47 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

Acer SB220Q bi 21.5" 1920x1080 75 Hz Monitor

About that one:

As was to be expected, the SB220Q is not good for gaming. If you were fooled by the 75Hz refresh rate and adaptive sync at the dirt cheap price point, unfortunately none of the overdrive modes are good, leaving us with either bad levels of smearing or bad levels of inverse ghosting. This is an ultra-affordable low-end IPS panel with slow response times. And to its credit, it’s probably not that different to other 60 to 75 Hz IPS monitors around the same price.

With today’s low prices for 144Hz 1080p monitors, we don’t think the SB220Q delivers a lot of bang for buck as a gaming display. The Viotek GN24C, PXC243 and AOC C24G1 are all $140 to $160. That's ~60% more expensive than the SB220Q, but what you get is at least twice as fast and twice as good at motion handling.

Source:

https://www.techspot.com/review/1981-acer-sb220q-amazon-most-wanted/

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

3 hours ago, SpyGuyB said:

US dollars???

F*** me!

You carefully selected everything to fit in that thing, where should've get better parts.

Get a used gpu anything under $150 for now.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

7 hours ago, SpyGuyB said:

I am looking to make a Budget gaming pc. I am looking to play games at 75 fps on medium to high setting on a 1080p 75hz monitor. I will be playing games like Fortnite Minecraft, and other games that are relativity easy to run. I think this is good but I'm going to ask for confirmation. (I already have RAM and graphics card, I got them for free so I'm just going to use them for now.) I have no idea what RAM I have, but it looks similar to that and has the same specs as those ones.

I suggest buying an Rx 580/570 used,easily the most common GPU to be found used ,Not worth it for 600$.I got one for 130$, realistically you will be able to find one for less than 200$ hopefully around 150$.

4 hours ago, Cheburek said:

I suggest buying an Rx 580/570 used,easily the most common GPU to be found used ,Not worth it for 600$.I got one for 130$, realistically you will be able to find one for less than 200$ hopefully around 150$.

9 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

US dollars???

F*** me!

You carefully selected everything to fit in that thing, where should've get better parts.

Get a used gpu anything under $150 for now.

10 hours ago, Vishera said:

Over priced.

I already have the graphics card, I got it for free. I put it there to show the GPU, as you can see here.

11 hours ago, SpyGuyB said:

(I already have RAM and graphics card, I got them for free so I'm just going to use them for now.)

(Insert Signature Here)

14 minutes ago, SpyGuyB said:

I already have the graphics card, I got it for free. I put it there to show the GPU, as you can see here.

Oh that's great