Gaming off a low spec laptop

Nettot

What got me into gaming was a low spec Laptop. It was an Asus with a Radeon HD 6310. And it was actually pretty good considering I could play Batman Arkham Asylum and Street Fighter on it on 720p on low/medium settings.

But when I got into Desktops it was like a whole new world.

Source games can run on anything, even a toaster.

I used to play CS:S on the crappiest laptop ever, AMD Sempron single core 2Ghz, Ati (Back when it was named Ati) Radeon HD3xxx something 

Jeez my current 290 is more powerful that that whole potato

Soldat

/thread

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud

Kore wa nan desu ka?

<3 

Banished, FTL, Vampire: the Masquerade is an old but amazing RPG. There are loads of indie titles you can play. Thomas was alone could run on a potato. The Walking Dead games by telltale could probably run fairly well on a toaster.

I played a lot of warframe. 300+ hours actually, on my old dell i3 2.35ghz 4gb of ram and intel hd graphics.