PCI-E slots stopped working after bios update

Go to solution Solved by QuestioningGuy,

nvm, it was a card, cable, monitor issue

It all started when I was flashing my x79 Sabertooth bios with a user modified one that has nvme boot support. After flashing all was going well, I reconfigured all the settings in the bios (overclocks, boot orders, etc.), ran some stress tests without problems. Then I went into the bios again, disabled onboard audio (it doesn't work, i use a PCI soundcard, but I was hoping maybe the bios update will bring it back to life, it didn't), and I enabled some kind of usb 3.0 charge support. These were the last and only settings that I have changed, and after saving and rebooting, there was no video output at all. I have tried different slots, different gpus, resetting cmos, re-flashing the old and official bioses, nothing worked. The system seems to be working fine, only no video output. Judging by the onboard LED and shut off time after pressing the power button, the pc boots into windows, i can configure bios settings (obviously without seeing anything), I even managed to load optimized defaults, that didn't work. I'm thankful for any help I can get