AMD Driver Nerfing Hashrates????

has recent AMD drives nerfing hashrates feels like they have for some reason, might have to switch to act ETH min instead of Nicehash but like nicehash for as its simple to use and i dont let my money sit with them sent it to COINBASE weekly might do daily or every other day as i think i need .001btc to withdraw and since i know i wont be a verified gamer and even those GPUS are gone in seconds i have a main rig with 5 5700xt, 1 5500xt and second right with 2 5700xt's 8gb as my son is grounded and mine on the idle hours with my main Gaming PC as found out DOOM eternal is fun at 4k 120fps at ultra nigh mare settings lol 

It shoudlnt be, at least not on purpose. 

Some drivers are worse than others for some things, but AMD has promised to not artificially limit perf.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

It shoudlnt be, at least not on purpose. 

Some drivers are worse than others for some things, but AMD has promised to not artificially limit perf.

just feels like i was makeing 30-40 or maybe 50 a day on good days with my rigs if they was on 24/7 might have to fall back to older drives and nicehash calculator is about right on the rig manager maybe the workload is getting harder or to many miners, this is kinda helping me spread out my student loans for the year and every semester i do another right as if i kept all the funds it be gone now im learning not spend money as much , plus it helps me payback my student loans if i plan to hold on all the BTC when i finally leave college if i ever do 11, AOE fans out there, but using mining to payback student loans one day

if you're judging by profitability, it's been dropping these few days

the hashrate itself shouldnt have changed

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

if you're judging by profitability, it's been dropping these few days

the hashrate itself shouldnt have changed

electricity has about .1325p per Kilowatt and my 10700k and AMD 6800 was making 5+ dollars a day and now 2-3 maybe 5 on good days, but wanted the XT for my main gaming rig but NOOO people like me lol got them all or people wanting new gaming rigs built that 10700k right as  my old rig was a 5960x with a Vega 64 

3 minutes ago, tjrose91 said:

electricity has about .1325p per Kilowatt and my 10700k and AMD 6800 was making 5+ dollars a day and now 2-3 maybe 5 on good days, but wanted the XT for my main gaming rig but NOOO people like me lol got them all or people wanting new gaming rigs built that 10700k right as  my old rig was a 5960x with a Vega 64 

you shouldnt mine on those CPU, they might be sucking more than they're giving

did you undervolt your GPUs?

but yes profitability has dropped, i went from $100 to $75-ish a day

the 6800 is more preferred than the XT in mining afaik, due to wattage

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

you shouldnt mine on those CPU, they might be sucking more than they're giving

did you undervolt your GPUs?

but yes profitability has dropped, i went from $100 to $75-ish a day

damn that make sense , glad im not the only one hope  it goes back up soon and profitability says i make an additional $0.40 with the 10700k and about the same for the Ryzen 3600, idk about the 3100 and every penny counts for me but the main Rig has a Pentium Gold don't mine with but did test it for Craps and Giggles, now i wouldnt ever buy a CPU just to mine but if it make 25 cent a day or more im happy as the Ryzen Build is my back up SFF Living room PC but have that in the mining shed as im redoing the house and  C2Q with an 1GB ddr5 graphics card is fine currently for Media play back even if the CPU is pegged at 50+% for 1080p Youtube just glad i have few spare SSD, i wonder if Nicehash OS will proivde better hashrates