Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen or X1 Nano

Hey guys, 

I'm really having a hard time decide between the Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen or the Lenovo X1 Nano. 

I'm a real estate broker, I will use it to do more web browsing, watching videos and that's pretty much it. Maybe play league of legends once in a while, I love gaming but prefer to do it on a desktop with bigger screen. 

For sure I would not mind the extra inch on the X1 Carbon and the extra ports on the laptop. My budget is around max 2800$ CAD. Would like to buy it in the next month, open to suggestions but really like Lenovo laptops from everything I read and reviews. 

Those on the picture would probably be between the 4 Lenovo laptops I would choose from. 

Thanks in advance! 

Alex

Lenovo Hard Choice.JPG

18 minutes ago, EvilGenius said:

Hey guys, 

I'm really having a hard time decide between the Lenovo X1 Carbon 9th Gen or the Lenovo X1 Nano. 

I'm a real estate broker, I will use it to do more web browsing, watching videos and that's pretty much it. Maybe play league of legends once in a while, I love gaming but prefer to do it on a desktop with bigger screen. 

For sure I would not mind the extra inch on the X1 Carbon and the extra ports on the laptop. My budget is around max 2800$ CAD. Would like to buy it in the next month, open to suggestions but really like Lenovo laptops from everything I read and reviews. 

Those on the picture would probably be between the 4 Lenovo laptops I would choose from. 

Thanks in advance! 

Alex

Lenovo Hard Choice.JPG

Don’t get an i5 for 2800 CAD. A similar XPS has the same size ssd, same ram, and a touchscreen, with a better i7, all for a full 1400 CAD less.
image.thumb.png.2ccf2d67f1afa70ce2f5154a2b47bcfa.png

But if I go with 14 inches screen, do they do a XPS 14? I know there's a XPS 15. Is the build quality as good as a Lenovo? I know there's not a big difference in size and weight. 

Just looked and only XPS 13 or XPS 15. In the XPS 15 there's not the new 11th gen intel CPU. I don't want to go with the 10th gen CPU. 

Edited by EvilGenius