Graphics Card Upgrade

TrentonH

Budget (including currency): $400 US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I don't know I do lots of different games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I currently have a Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB, but I would like to upgrade and preferably a nvidia card and my max budget is $500. I treid to do a little research but I am new to computer stuff, so if you could help me try to fid one, I'd really appreciate it.

That's what I was looking at but I cant find one in stock any where

1 minute ago, TrentonH said:

That's what I was looking at but I cant find one in stock any where

yeah, idk if u have been living under a rock or smt but they are extremely extremely hard to find rn. and to avoid getting scammed I would suggest waiting for a bit

Ya I know but thanks for the help anyways have a nice day

1 minute ago, TrentonH said:

Ya I know but thanks for the help anyways have a nice day

yeah u too

10 minutes ago, TrentonH said:

Budget (including currency): $400 US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I don't know I do lots of different games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I currently have a Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB, but I would like to upgrade and preferably a nvidia card and my max budget is $500. I treid to do a little research but I am new to computer stuff, so if you could help me try to fid one, I'd really appreciate it.

Wait for this shortage to end (which is not going to happen soon) and then try getting the RTX 3070 which if you can get around ($499-$550) , its the best as of now.................

Hope it Helps....

Ryzen 5 2400G -B450M DS3H Motherboard (Gigabyte) - 16GB RAM (CL 16, 3000MHz) - 240GB SSD (Kingston) - 1TB HDD(Seagate) - 450W PSU (Corsair) 

You could wait until Intel finally has their new dGPU aviable for Purchasing. If they are any good, at least for mid-range Gaming and not priced too high. I would buy one.