Suitable PSU for this system?

I currently have a Corsair RM750 psu with the following system, Ryzen 3900x, Vega64 Nitro and I will be adding a Gigabyte 6900xt. I want to keep both gpu's, 6900xt would be every day use/gaming, Vega for gpu passthrough VMs. Also, might try mining with both gpus (so will be on full load?).

I'm not sure if my current psu can handle all of it or should I look into a 1000w psu?

5 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

2 Vega 64 would use close to 600W 3900x alone will use 100w now fans memory motherboard cooler SSD HD if you have i would say you need 1500 Gold High Brand PSU

How did you go from 700w with the GPUs and CPU to 1500w just adding in the RAM, Motherboard, Storage, and Cooling?

You have a pretty heavy system load!

I'd probably try to go for a 1,200 watt power supply (or at least, a 1,000 watt one). Unfortunately due to the mining boom right now power supplies of this caliber are pretty overpriced and not always in stock, so you'll probably have to pay about 300~400$ for one, at least in the US. Try to look for a Corsair HX(i)/AX(i), or anything from Tier A here you can find at 1,200W or higher:

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

11 minutes ago, NunoLava1998 said:

You have a pretty heavy system load!

I'd probably try to go for a 1,200 watt power supply (or at least, a 1,000 watt one). Unfortunately due to the mining boom right now power supplies of this caliber are pretty overpriced and not always in stock, so you'll probably have to pay about 300~400$ for one, at least in the US. Try to look for a Corsair HX(i)/AX(i), or anything from Tier A here you can find at 1,200W or higher:

Thanks for the list!

Yeah, hard to find psu's nowadays. Only one I can find is: Asus STRIX ROG 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply, 1000W