GTX 1050 m VBIOS extract and flash?

I have an Asus laptop with a 1050 and I'va noticed that on other people's laptops the gpu runs at a slightly higher clock (~65Mhz) although mine stays cooler. My brother's Dell with the same specs for example scores higher in benchmarks and also behaves better in COD Warzone. I figure it has to do with the vbios and was wondering if I can extract the one on his laptop and flash it on mine since I don't seem to find vbioses for 4gb 1050s. How can I do that? And how do I restore my version if I don't like the new one?

How much higher does it score and how much better does it play? 65mhz on the core is like 1-2fps better if it really is much better than that it's not the card being the problem but something else.

Also flashing a laptop gpu is like the dumbest thing you can do as well if you mess it up it's a whole laptop down the drain. That and even if you succeed you can have thermal issues, power draw issues, stability issues,... so just don't and first verify the score differences with actual data (so test in actual benchmarks like unigene superposition and 3d mark) or by playing the same match and recording the fps throughout.

I was never able to extract mobile GPU bioses or able to flash them. I dont expect things to have changed it since then.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

21 hours ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Instead of straight flashing the VBIOS, use MSI Afterburner or similar software to test if your device will be stable when overclocked.

it can take +220 core and +1000 mem clock but then it hits power limits. Can you increase those if thermals are good?

20 hours ago, Levent said:

I was never able to extract mobile GPU bioses or able to flash them. I dont expect things to have changed it since then.

yeah so apparently GPUZ says device doesn't support vbios file save and I read it's because for render only devices (such as the 1050 in my laptop) the vbios is integrated in the system bios (if that makes sense?) but what's interesting is that my brother's laptop has the hdmi port connected directly to the nvidia gpu and it shows as a full display device in dxdiag. It might work for him idk 🤔