New i9-9900KF is running at 100C

Hey guys.  Just upgraded to an i9-9900KF and it's running...  HOT (100C).  I put it in and I noticed the temperatures were pretty hot while on the BIOS (65C), significantly hotter than my i7-9700K at idle.  Well, my BIOS wasn't updated so my computer locked up on the windows screen.  Here's where we find out it's specific to the CPU.

I put my i7 back in, it's running at it's default temps that I was used to seeing, 43C, in the BIOS.  Flashed my BIOS, reinstall the i9.  I make it through the Windows screen, SUPER HYPE because it's working, then I get a thermal alert.  I immediately open my temp software and see it's at 100C while my computer is simply starting up my background programs, Discord, Chrome, ETC.

The cooler is a 2015 Cooler Master H60 (at least I think that's what it's called and I put 2015 because I know there's a new version out).  I've never had any problems with it, it kept my 4790K cool, and it kept my 9700K cool.

Thermal paste is the ARCTIC MX-4.  Applied generously and I have checked to make sure it spread.  It has and the whole CPU is covered.

I've linked a video of the temps while my PC is performing startup.  

I'm out of ideas.  I've checked voltage, clock speeds, etc.  Running fan at 100% on the cooler doesn't stop it from breaching 90s and up to 100.

Please help.

5 year old 120mm AIO - probably not really gonna cut it.

I would try any stock intel coolers laying around to see if you get better performance.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

if you have multicore enhancement or an equivalent turned on in bios, I'd try turning it off first. The 9900K is also a hot chip so while a 120mm may be alright for a 9700K it is definitely getting slaughtered by a 9900K once you put any load on it.

I'd also check your mounting pressure - a thinner application of TIM might actually be better at showing you if anything went wrong during the mount.

Definitely invest in a better cooler, though. 

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.

Thanks guys.  Bought this- Cooler Master MasterLiquid LC240E RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator

Seems like it's strong enough after some basic research.  I would've never thought that it was my cooler because I've never had any past problems.

BTW, for all you cooling nerds, I did a CPU-Z stress and it went from 54 to 100C in two readings (about 2 seconds) 
I find that kind of thermal energy quite fascinating lol

@opienick Your video shows your CPU hitting 94C when power consumption is only 40W. Either your pump is not plugged in or it is broken or it is not sitting square on your CPU. Temps core to core are all very similar so it is likely the pump or the mounting pressure is not enough.

Try running HWiNFO64 to confirm your temperatures.