New to FPV Drones Shopping Cart

FineVisionz

After many years of wanting to get into FPV, i'm finally doing it. :)

As a FPV newbie, all this new information and terms are very overwhelming.  Let me know if my shopping list is missing anyting.

Please leave any input/suggestions!

Shopping Cart

Radio:

Radio Battery:

Goggles/Antennas:

Goggle Batteries/Charger and Battery Case:

Starting Quad:

1S Battery Charger:

What i'm mainly concearned about here is getting a good 1S battery charger.  I chose this one becuase it has good reviews and it comes with a wall plug.

Any input/suggestions are welcome!  I'm very exited to start placing my orders :)

Thank you.

Why not just get DJI? Cost about the same for the googles. I know the drones will be more expensive, but it won't take you long to get tied of the tiny ones. I use DJI and haven't used anything else. Got into FPV under a year ago. Watch Joshua Bardwell on YT for great info.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

On 3/22/2021 at 1:19 AM, DoctorNick said:

Why not just get DJI? Cost about the same for the googles. I know the drones will be more expensive, but it won't take you long to get tied of the tiny ones. I use DJI and haven't used anything else. Got into FPV under a year ago. Watch Joshua Bardwell on YT for great info.

I can +1 Joshua Bardwell's videos. 

I would strongly consider going with DJI's digital FPV system and adding an analogue module for smaller drones, rather than having to buy two sets goggles (I say this as someone who has both Fatshark HDO's and the DJI system) 

Your build list looks fine, but I would strongly suggest you get a BetaFPV quad with the BT2.0 connector over PH2.0, they are much more capable of current delivery resulting in longer flight times. I had a Mob.7 and it went through the crazybee FC boards like a kid goes through candy. It got expensive quick, but for what its worth when it was flying it was a great quad.