New parts

Budget (including currency): MoBo $140 or less, CPU depends on the value.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: R6, Apex, Premiere, streaming, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/F4kBHz

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Team Elite Plus 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL16 Memory 
Storage: Inland 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 570 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA GD (2019) 500 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply
Monitor(s): Acer CB242Y(1080p 75hz freesync), (Dell P2412H 1080p, 60hz) 

I want to upgrade my Mobo and CPU. I would like to use my 3.2 ports on my case. Any other upgrade suggestions are much appreciated.

Also, don't spare the details, I am no dummy with computers.

10 minutes ago, Pickles072 said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: R6, Apex, Premiere, streaming, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I want to upgrade my Mobo and CPU. I would like to use my 3.2 ports on my case. Any other upgrade suggestions are much appreciated.

Keep your current MOBO. For the CPU, i'd save $160 more and put a 5600x in there. You cant do much with $140

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Well if I updrade to a 5600x would I need better case for cooling? Or, could I get away with the same case?

21 minutes ago, Downkey said:

Keep your current MOBO. For the CPU, i'd save $160 more and put a 5600x in there. You cant do much with $140

Well if I updrade to a 5600x would I need better case for cooling? Or, could I get away with the same case?

1 minute ago, Pickles072 said:

It would prob be okay, but I would upgrade the case anyway. The h510 kinda sucks.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

It would prob be okay, but I would upgrade the case anyway. The h510 kinda sucks.

Thanks for the advice. I am not going to change it because I bought it only a few weeks ago, and my mom does not want to buy another for awhile. For the CPU, I will be changing that sooner rather land later. 

20 hours ago, Pickles072 said:

It depends on wich level you are using premiere and how important streaming is to you. All other programs/games will run good on a 4 core cpu like and never ryzen 3. When it comes to MB I would go with an MSI B550 series Board. But want I would consider is upgrading your ram to maybe 32GB this will help you I video editing and streaming.
But on what level are you working with premiere? Is it basic FullHD editing or 4K. Are you running it professional or just as a hobby?

24 minutes ago, Skykiller said:

It depends on wich level you are using premiere and how important streaming is to you. All other programs/games will run good on a 4 core cpu like and never ryzen 3. When it comes to MB I would go with an MSI B550 series Board. But want I would consider is upgrading your ram to maybe 32GB this will help you I video editing and streaming.
But on what level are you working with premiere? Is it basic FullHD editing or 4K. Are you running it professional or just as a hobby?

The editing right now is on in FullHD. Currently its a hobby, but I might do it as a side job when I get into high school. The streaming is a little shakey when I run more intense game. 

Thank you for the insight!

49 minutes ago, Pickles072 said:

The editing right now is on in FullHD. Currently its a hobby, but I might do it as a side job when I get into high school. The streaming is a little shakey when I run more intense game. 

Thank you for the insight!

Okay. With that in mind I would say that you could go with a ryzen 5 with no problem it should do it fine. And when you really do it professional you can upgrade later. But I still think that an Ryzen 7 would be the best choice for you even if it is more on the expensive side.

One thing I would recomend you would be to get an Nvidia GPU when you will upgrade this at some point. I don't wanna say that you would need a gpu upgrade at the moment but at some time you need and Nvidia is working with adobe so that premiere 1st of runs better on nvidia and 2nd exports faster becouse of hardware encoding.

Is the GPU I got any good? I got it from a miner for $120. It was a good deal at the time, and an even better deal now.

27 minutes ago, Skykiller said:

Okay. With that in mind I would say that you could go with a ryzen 5 with no problem it should do it fine. And when you really do it professional you can upgrade later. But I still think that an Ryzen 7 would be the best choice for you even if it is more on the expensive side.

One thing I would recomend you would be to get an Nvidia GPU when you will upgrade this at some point. I don't wanna say that you would need a gpu upgrade at the moment but at some time you need and Nvidia is working with adobe so that premiere 1st of runs better on nvidia and 2nd exports faster becouse of hardware encoding.

Is the GPU I got any good? I got it from a miner for $120. It was a good deal at the time, and an even better deal now.