PS4 Wireless Headphones

milesuy
Go to solution Solved by Colty,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZYYPFHU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got one of these for my GF who's laptop BT was messing up. I did test it on the PS4, it worked great. There is on caveat, the mic out requirements state the following. 
"BLUETOOTH VOICE-BACK CHANNEL FOR BUILT-IN MIC | As long as your headset supports both aptX-LL and FastStream codecs, BT-W2 will be able to transmit audio and voice back to the transceiver over Bluetooth for crystal-clear, true wireless communication."

I would expect it to work regardless, but you may want to double check first. 

I got a wireless Bluetooth headphone, and I want to use it on my PS4. Currently, I bought a dongle that takes Toslink / Optical Audio and send it to my headphone, but it can only transmit audio.

I know that there are wireless headphones that uses a dongle to connect to the PS4, like the Sony Gold Wireless Headset, but don't want to buy more headphones.

Is there a dongle that can both receive mic inputs and transmit audio to my wireless headphone?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZYYPFHU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got one of these for my GF who's laptop BT was messing up. I did test it on the PS4, it worked great. There is on caveat, the mic out requirements state the following. 
"BLUETOOTH VOICE-BACK CHANNEL FOR BUILT-IN MIC | As long as your headset supports both aptX-LL and FastStream codecs, BT-W2 will be able to transmit audio and voice back to the transceiver over Bluetooth for crystal-clear, true wireless communication."

I would expect it to work regardless, but you may want to double check first.