BLACK EIS - New PC

Nolanl83

https://imgur.com/a/kmNDYQd Need to find and buy some white PSU extensions but so far so good, Any recommendations? tucked the USB 3.0 Cable from a wifi card already but heres the specs and what I paid

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor $230.00
CPU Cooler Alphacool Eisbaer 62.31 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $150.00
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 AORUS ELITE AC ATX LGA1200 Motherboard $160.00
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory $60.00
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory Purchased For $60.00
Storage Kingston A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $34.99 @ Amazon
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive $100.00
Storage Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card Purchased For $250.00
Case Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB ATX Mid Tower Case Purchased For $130.00
Power Supply Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 700 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply $90.00
Monitor HP 27xw 27.0" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor $277.27 @ Amazon
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow 2014 Wired Gaming Keyboard Purchased For $60.00
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite Wired Optical Mouse Purchased For $60.00
Headphones Astro A40 7.1 Channel Headset $250.00
Webcam Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam $5.00
Custom AT2020 XLR Purchased For $60.00
Custom Scarlett Solo Purchased For $60.00
Custom Boom arm Purchased For $55.00
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $2092.26
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-03-15 11:37 EDT-0400  

1 minute ago, Nolanl83 said:

white PSU extensions

https://cablemod.com/

If they don't have it, no one will

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

https://cablemod.com/

If they don't have it, no one will

I know abt Cablemod lmao, I'm just not the kind of person WILLING to spend that much on extensions when im a cheap POS, But do you agree with White?

Just now, Nolanl83 said:

I know abt Cablemod lmao, I'm just not the kind of person WILLING to spend that much on extensions when im a cheap POS, But do you agree with White?

Ah, well you didn't say that.

AFAIK, cables are not universal, you have to match to the PSU, or bad things can happen.

As to the looks...white will stand out, so you'll need to ensure the cables are neatly sorted, but will make for a nice contrast IMO.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Ah, well you didn't say that.

AFAIK, cables are not universal, you have to match to the PSU, or bad things can happen.

As to the looks...white will stand out, so you'll need to ensure the cables are neatly sorted, but will make for a nice contrast IMO.

Cables are not universal, but Extensions are as far as im aware since it's just carrying the power the original cables already decided upon.

2 minutes ago, Nolanl83 said:

Cables are not universal, but Extensions are as far as im aware since it's just carrying the power the original cables already decided upon.

Right, mis-read, I thought you wanted to replace the cables entirely, not just extend them.

My bad, carry on!

Right, mis-read, I thought you wanted to replace the cables entirely, not just extend them.

My bad, carry on!

Haha No worries, I just wanted to make sure what I knew was correct lmao Appreciate it!

Just now, Nolanl83 said:

Haha No worries, I just wanted to make sure what I knew was correct lmao Appreciate it!

I'm not an expert on cable extensions, so I'd continue to monitor this thread for more up-to-date info before potentially frying things.

49 minutes ago, Lurick said:

I've heard things promoting their cheapness, but they also seem like they have a smaller wire gauge? and overall look smaller, I was looking at these https://www.amazon.com/Antec-Supply-Sleeved-Extension-Length/dp/B07C6CLXW8

1 minute ago, Nolanl83 said:

I've heard things promoting their cheapness, but they also seem like they have a smaller wire gauge? and overall look smaller, I was looking at these https://www.amazon.com/Antec-Supply-Sleeved-Extension-Length/dp/B07C6CLXW8

Ah, I haven't looked into them too much but if they skimp on wire gauge then definitely avoid them. Those look really nice and would work too.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Ah, I haven't looked into them too much but if they skimp on wire gauge then definitely avoid them. Those look really nice and would work too.

I dont neccesarily remember if it's the gauge or the wires overall thickness, they kinda just seem very thin and flacid

On 3/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, Nolanl83 said:

I can reccommend LinkUP. They're like 40 bucks and have done a good job so far for me