My PHONE is broken

Rashy

My phone is an Acer Liquid Z120, yes possibly the worst phone existed(just stick to pc and laptops acer -_-), it was the cheapest one i could get at that time and it seemed like a great offer for only about 96.99 USD(roughly converted) it lags for a few games and i have so called "Greasy Hands" for phones which means i drop them alot, that explains my change of phone from a blackberry, a month has passed and my phone is constantly tapping itself, the home button, menu, and back button. but only if i touch the lower half of the screen the upper half seems to be okay, before i wanna take it to a mechanic i wanna know if i can fix this.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Is that thing even worth repairing? Keep that money towards your next phone is my advice.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Is that thing even worth repairing? Keep that money towards your next phone is my advice.

I know right?! i wanna get a Nexus 5 for mah bday but considering a new pc too

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

My phone is an Acer Liquid Z120, yes possibly the worst phone existed(just stick to pc and laptops acer -_-), it was the cheapest one i could get at that time and it seemed like a great offer for only about 96.99 USD(roughly converted) it lags for a few games and i have so called "Greasy Hands" for phones which means i drop them alot, that explains my change of phone from a blackberry, a month has passed and my phone is constantly tapping itself, the home button, menu, and back button. but only if i touch the lower half of the screen the upper half seems to be okay, before i wanna take it to a mechanic i wanna know if i can fix this.

Dude I have a Nokia 610 that can't play Angry Birds. It only has 256 MB memory and is easily one of the worst smart phones ever.

Lucky I don't give a crap as I am no longer using any cell phone so.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I know right?! i wanna get a Nexus 5 for mah bday but considering a new pc too

get a used high end phone such as a htc one, xperia z1 or something (I can't recommend samsung phones anymore because of the impossibility to easily and freely unlock and root on their devices since the 4.2 updates) 

You can easily negotiate with people and end up with a flagship phone with nexus 5 like specs for 230$!

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

get a used high end phone such as a htc one, xperia z1 or something (I can't recommend samsung phones anymore because of the impossibility to easily and freely unlock and root on their devices since the 4.2 updates) 

You can easily negotiate with people and end up with a flagship phone with nexus 5 like specs for 230$!

Broke.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Broke.

you said you were going to buy a nexus 5? A nexus 5 costs three fiddy which is a lot more than 230. 

Also I can teach you how to pay a butt ton less for your cell phone contract (hint: t-mobile prepaid 4g with 5GB LTE data + unlimited texting and 500 minutes for 30$ a month)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Don't get the Z1. The touch screens and even the screens themselves can go faulty in months. I'm replacing my Z1 with a Lumia 920 tomorrow (coming from Amazon) 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15