RUMOR - DIAMOND IN SIGHT?

Sakee__
Just now, Juular said:

Yeah, i've almost forgot about that thing, kinda looks like a spin on CTT if you ask me. Do you imply that we may see this platform used by ADATA ?

Who knows... I would say probably not, if anyone asked me.

1 minute ago, Juular said:

Excuse me, CWT's?

Adata's. Also worked at Bitfenix (responsible for Formula Gold and Whisper Gold).

50 minutes ago, Sakee__ said:

Have you ever heard about Bitfenix Vision M?

It's a PSU unveiled back on Computex 2018, I have no idea where it went. I wonder why? 

41 minutes ago, boghubodaghi said:

It's a PSU unveiled back on Computex 2018, I have no idea where it went. I wonder why? 

Well, Shun-Wen Chan stayed as BitFenix's director until February 2019 and then left for Adata. I guess that it is somehow related.

5 hours ago, Juular said:

So it's either CWT/CTT CST or whatever Jon was guessing as 'something better'. We'll see i guess.

It's CST/CTT.  Same as Thermaltake.  Still has Thermaltake logo silk screened on PCB.

I straight up asked because I wanted to make sure it wasn't something we were looking into using for Platinum/Titanium.

Difference between CST and CTT is the platform.  CST is up to 1550W.  CTT is 1650W.  But +3.3V and +5V on CTT is reduced from 22A to 20A each (although the combined is still 120W).  

9 hours ago, Sakee__ said:

Adata's. Also worked at Bitfenix (responsible for Formula GolП and Whisper Gold).

Gotcha.

5 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

It's CST/CTT.  Same as Thermaltake.  Still has Thermaltake logo silk screened on PCB.

Cybercore ? Or that, 'surprise' unit ? Or both ...

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

8 hours ago, Juular said:

Gotcha.

Cybercore ? Or that, 'surprise' unit ? Or both ...

I didn't say there was a "surprise" unit.  Or rather, I said, "I think it might be something better", then realized that Corsair was working on "something better" with CWT and wanted to make sure CWT wasn't double dipping.  So I asked one of my guys to go spying around and he found that it's not "something better" and was "just" CST/CTT (as if there's anything wrong with CST/CTT, because there isn't.)