possible solutions for poe switch

DP_boi

Hey i need some help with my home network. Recently moved in a house and the internal cable routing options are basically "none". All cables ethernet/coaxial/optical are routed outside of the house fixed to the wall, and holes were drilled . Right now the setup is pretty disappointing, a wifi router from the network provider on  the ground floor and a xiaomi wifi switch for three desktops and a notebook upstairs. But my room where my pc notebooks and smart tv are located are downstairs, on the other side of the house as the router, and for a pc 8/1mbps wifi is just not enough (we pay for gigabit). As all cables are routed outside on the walls i'd like to insert a 2-5 port POE switch somewhere outside under the eaves in a water-free place so i can have ethernet downstairs on the other side of the house. There are no power outlets outside so i was thinking it could be powered by poe.

If there are any options that can be powered by poe (no separate power supply) and have 2-5 ports could you please list them?

If it makes a difference i'm from europe.

Thank you for your help and answers

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>