Analizing the interests of my visual project in Power Bi Desktop (

Hi community 

Maybe someone knows where I can find this kind of programs ? My visualization is on a local computer so it is not possible to show it on a website or slides in a presentation in the most popular recording programs. 

I only have a webcam so ... will be harder to find. 

< removed by moderation >

Thanks for any answers .... they will be helpful. 

Edited by LogicalDrm

@saintf96, part of your post has been removed. We don't allow any trades outside of Classifieds subforum. You need 100 posts to enter there.

As for your question, what do you mean that you can't record on local computer? Are the specs too low for local recording? Like dual-core and 2 gigs of RAM? If I understood your question here correctly, you have software which you need to demonstrate with some presentation. But using just still images or short GIFs won't work for the purpose. So you are asking how to record it. Just plain recording desktop is rather simple, even when you have something running on background. Depends on how much CPU/GPU your software uses, whether you can or cannot record it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

@saintf96, part of your post has been removed. We don't allow any trades outside of Classifieds subforum. You need 100 posts to enter there.

As for your question, what do you mean that you can't record on local computer? Are the specs too low for local recording? Like dual-core and 2 gigs of RAM? If I understood your question here correctly, you have software which you need to demonstrate with some presentation. But using just still images or short GIFs won't work for the purpose. So you are asking how to record it. Just plain recording desktop is rather simple, even when you have something running on background. Depends on how much CPU/GPU your software uses, whether you can or cannot record it.

it`s not this type of recording .... i need to record for expl , your attencion (by moves of your eyeballs on my screen - thats why i`m asking for some sort of help in that departament like Tobii Eyetrakcer - can someone use those type of programs) to generate some sort of HeatMap of interests 

Gaze Recorder - is some of my resque but i have dynamic and interactive dash boardon Power Bi .... so it`s not the beast way to show something like Active Dashboards