Having issues with GPU's on rig

I just built my rig. I am new to all of this. This is my parts list: ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA 1151, Intel Core i5-8400, 2xCrucial RAM 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19, 1xSabrent 256GB ROCKET NVMe PCIe M.2 2280, 1xEVGA Supernova 1600 G+, 80+ Gold 1600W PSU and Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler.

Everything was put together and booted up on the first try. My CPU has a IGPU, the UHD 630, and that's what I am using to get my display from. I then started to add the GPU's one by one.(each time I added a GPU I turned off the system first) Yes they are on risers. Doing it one by one I was able to get 4xGPU's on risers to work without any trouble, the whole time my display coming from the CPU IGPU. When I go to add the fifth GPU, the screen goes all fuzzy gray except for a couple of slits of proper display where I can see that it has booted up in the bios. If I try to connect my display to one of the GPU's that was connected prior to the fifth one being added I do not get any video. Since the screen goes fuzzy gray when it's connected to the IGPU, I cannot tell why it has loaded into the bios.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time so I did not change any of the bios settings before installing anything and I didn't do anything to Windows either except for the basic things like not needing a password and not going to sleep etc. All of my GPU's are Nvidia and range from a 1070 TI, 20's series and 30's series.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Edit: This was solved!

1 minute ago, Frenchy19951 said:

I just built my rig. I am new to all of this. This is my parts list: ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA 1151, Intel Core i5-8400, 2xCrucial RAM 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19, 1xSabrent 256GB ROCKET NVMe PCIe M.2 2280, 1xEVGA Supernova 1600 G+, 80+ Gold 1600W PSU and Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler.

Everything was put together and booted up on the first try. My CPU has a IGPU, the UHD 630, and that's what I am using to get my display from. I then started to add the GPU's one by one. Yes they are on risers. Doing it one by one I was able to get 4xGPU's on risers to work without any trouble, the whole time my display coming from the CPU IGPU. When I go to add the fifth GPU, the screen goes all fuzzy gray except for a couple of slits of proper display where I can see that it has booted up in the bios. If I try to connect my display to one of the GPU's that was connected prior to the fifth one being added I do not get any video. Since the screen goes fuzzy gray when it's connected to the IGPU, I cannot tell why it has loaded into the bios.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time so I did not change any of the bios settings before installing anything and I didn't do anything to Windows either except for the basic things like not needing a password and not going to sleep etc. All of my GPU's are Nvidia and range from a 1070 TI, 20's series and 30's series.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

power supply?

1032627471_ExcavatorOCTuneCreatedbyNiceHashand2morepages-Personal-MicrosoftEdge2021-03-082_17_56PM.thumb.png.5a4f50ae35f758c473e3fede1e59e4d3.pngNo I don't think so, right now I'm only pulling 375 W from the four cards

maybe running the M.2 is causing issues with the amount of PCI lanes?

I run an AMD system but i found that whenever i have display issues that the GPU that is connected to the top PCIx16 slot always gets display without issue. and the cards are all on risers but for some reason that top spot even with a riser always displays everything fine.