PS5 Controller

NikitaSch

I want to play some games on my pc with a ps5 controller. I found one store that sells them but it is said on the site that they are made in china , but arent ps consoles made in japan?Also its around 75 euros one controller.Is it worth buying?

75 Euros is a bit too much for a PS5 controller. In Europe they can be found for around 60 Euros, but I believe 75 Euros is normal with no discount and a small markup.

Sony is from Japan, but they are still made in China. Check if you can see if it has the correct serial number or model number for the controller.

32 minutes ago, FRD said:

75 Euros is a bit too much for a PS5 controller. In Europe they can be found for around 60 Euros, but I believe 75 Euros is normal with no discount and a small markup.

Sony is from Japan, but they are still made in China. Check if you can see if it has the correct serial number or model number for the controller.

Thanks

5 hours ago, NikitaSch said:

I want to play some games on my pc with a ps5 controller. I found one store that sells them but it is said on the site that they are made in china , but arent ps consoles made in japan?Also its around 75 euros one controller.Is it worth buying?

I only use my DualSense with my PS5, but I enjoy it there. It's comfortable, feels well-built and has vibration feedback that isn't overly strong.

The only drawbacks: it doesn't last ages on battery, and the signature features (smart haptic feedback and adaptive triggers) unsurprisingly won't work in Windows. But it's an improvement on the DualShock 4, and that was already a pleasure to use in most respects.